Vanessa's POV

I was sitting there with my lovely white dress that my sister had picked out for the bridesmaids dress.

Thinking to myself, I said Once I get home, I'll have to finish packing.

We will be leaving in the morning. This is good for me.

Something to get my mind off of Dallas Winston.

Oh, who am I kidding? I'll never get my mind off of him.

I guess it just wasn't meant to be...

The loud announcer began to talk which was my Uncle Rodney.

"Hey, folks this is the last dance before the reception, so grab a partner and hit the dance floor."

I looked around lost in the crowd, but I slumped back in my chair.

Like anyone would ask me.

I was wrong...

A deep voice came from behind me, "Want to dance?"

I turned my chair around to see the famous Dallas Winston in a tux wearing the biggest smile.

I reached for his hand and stood up.

I asked, "How did you know that-"

He interrupted me by holding up my last letter and said, "It's all in here."

When the song stopped, I felt like we couldn't. Like some magnet was keeping us together.

We finally stopped, but my hands never left his neck and neither did his on my waist.

He then said, "You don't know how long I've waited for you."

He leaned down and gently touched his lips with mine.

My family was here, and I knew my mom did not like him at all.

So, I made the kiss short.

I then said, "You know I'm leaving tomorrow. I can't stay here."

He then did the unexpected thing to do at a wedding.

He got down on one knee and said, "I felt myself going crazy over you after your first letter.

I've never been anywhere near that excited to open a letter before in my life.

I was crazy about you. So, Vanessa Collins, will you stay here with me and marry me?"

My eyes swelled up with tears, and that's when I realized I fell for him to.

My little crush turned into something more than I ever thought possible.

My family stared at me in disappointment, but he stared at me with joy.

I then gave my final answer to him, "Yes."

The wedding was planned for August 13th.

And I've loved him all of my life after.

Thanks for Reading!
I hope you liked this book!
Vote and Comment for More!
Stay Gold
~Ascool_114