Surprise

Sat alone. Starring at her flame filled hands fascinated. Curious about what that creature said she was "fire guardian".

Practising her new found magic listening to her music in the fantasy filled meadow. Swarmed with birds singing and butterflies floating around beating their wings against the golden rays of sun. A pair of loving eyes watched her: hidden from sight. Francis gazed at her from a far, keeping an eye on her secretly. Making sure she was ok.

Winter's eyes turned to the colour of fire and glowed a crimson aura. She closed them for a brief moment. Then viciously throwing her arm around her. Making a circle with the scorching flames. As she stepped out. Moving to the beat of the song she was listening to ('Shadow moses-Bring me the Horizon'.) fire flew out of her palm in formation of the wolf. They danced around as she learned how to summon her fire.

As her arm flung around her body followed like a ballet dancer. A ball of fire raged from her hand and flew straight past Francis.

"whoa easy there you nearly had me served up for BBQ".

Winter took out her ear phones and gazed at him trying not to laugh, "sorry".

Francis sat down next to where she was standing. All tired out. Winter flopped to the floor.

The sun slowly vanished behind a cloud. Making it hard for the shadows to be noticed. In the damp trees the creature watched its new nemesis: learning her every move and focused on her weaknesses.

Francis picked winter up off of the cool, dry ground and held her tightly in his arms.

The sky faded to black. The stars shone like little white stage lights. The black shaded trees outlined the magical glow of the forest. Winter laid in her aunt Darcy's caravan staring at the moon. Francis laid there beside her gripping her tightly with both his gentle arms as he kissed her soft, pale neck. He ran his hand down the side of her muscular leg. She turned to face him. "behave you". She said with a slight tease in her tone as she placed her radiated hands on his shaved cheeks and ran her thumb over his cheekbone.

Dawn. It wasn't as peaceful since her encounter with the creature. A heavy down pour of rain carried on through out most of the day. Soaked. Winter returned to the caravan where her loved one still lay asleep on the soft bed decorated with butterflies and a pentagram the background of the cover was black with a rim of purple.

As winter began to make breakfast. The sent of sausages, bacon and onions for her other half filled the whole caravan. Driven by the sent. Francis rose from his sleep. "morning beautiful" he said kissing her on the cheek as he clung to her waist from behind her. She smiled "hello sweetheart".

As they polished off breakfast. The sun peeped out of the dark miserable sheet of fluffy clouds. The few seconds of sunshine entered caravan through little droplets on the window like a rainbow.

The sky cleared. The golden sun pleasured the waking earth from its down pour, the little silver droplets sparkled and dropped from high trees splashing into a puddle below.

They left the caravan and joined the rest of the family at aunt Darcy's.

The living room was a creamy colour with one wall that had black wallpaper that had a imprinted flower pattern, the carpet was blue with a purple fluffy rug, and on resting on the floor were two chocolate brown leather sofas both three seaters. Above one of the sofas, were three shelves full of gothic fairies. On the opposite wall hung a 60inch tv and below it stood a wooden cabinet with a silver Xbox and films.

Francis looked at Winter's mum, "can i talk to you for a brief moment please?".

She nodded, and got up out of her seat, they plodded into the kitchen.