Worth It - Part I

Mika's POV

Seeing him hustle on the court for every posession against Adamson, produce 2 dunks, na may kasama pang tingin sakin (not only made me super kilig but also), made missing him (so bad) and waiting for him super worth it.

I can see the fight in him once more, the fire in his eyes are back, and he seems really rejuvinated and in a very good shape to compete once more.

And as his girlfriend (yes girlfriend! :D) I couldn't really ask anything more for him, other than see him play the game he loves, on the court he has missed this past season, and crush at it!

.

Kiefer's POV

We won our first game! I felt awesome and it showed in how I played. The whole gang was there even my aunt Denise and Dani. And I was most especially happy to see my girl in the crowd today, with no doubt in my mind, cheering for me (wala kasing DLSU, so malamang 😏).

Over the course of our one-month stay in Vegas, I've pretty much announced to the whole world how crazy I am about Mika. She's become more and more accustomed to each response we have encountered with our twitter or IG exchanges - and thus has learned the art of ignoring.

I've, however, gotten into a few fights especially when the point of contention is my respect towards her.

I mean, talk smack about me all you want, but when you touch her, oh, you're gonna hear from me.

But all in all, I've been able to hold back. Napagsabihan na rin kasi ako ni Mika eh... Patola nga daw ako eh... Her words not mine, but when it comes to her, I just don't care.

She is one very special lady, and I intend to let her know and the whole world know about that... well the whole world as soon as she's comofortable under the limelight.

But really, being with her has been a life-changing experience. She's been my inspiration to do well in our practices - even my teammates and some of the coaching staff said I seem to have an "extra bounce", whatever that means.

I love her, I truly, truly, do. And now I know, exactly how she feels.

-

Flashback

May 10, 2014

It's Saturday, and I've invited Mika over to the house to have family lunch with us. I've sorely missed her the past 2 days, what, with the last-minute things I've had to prepare for our training in Vegas + practices.

She agreed and I was happy she was more at ease around my parents, definitely around Thirdy and Dani. Nagkukulitan na nga silang tatlo e. Sadly, it's my last day to be with her until I get back from Vegas.

God, I'll miss this girl.

After lunch, dumiretso kami to the nearest, most decent mall around.

As we entered SM Marikina with no actual plan in mind, she opened the door about Vegas:

Mika: You've packed your stuff right...? Ay sorry, I forgot tapos na pala... You even posted an IG photo of it pa nga!

Kiefer: Hahaha, sorry naman...

Mika: Grabe, pati yung jersey ko, kita.... Hindi man lang pinailalim... Tapos andaling hulaan nung nakalagay na pangalan... Sinasadya mo yun no?

Kiefer: Eh nakita na naman yung jersey nung niyakap ni Dani yung pillow with your jersey on it... I'm just trying to make people get used to the idea of us being together. Para when you're ready to be out with me, hindi ka na ilang.