Chapter 10

~~Yuki's POV~~

I knocked on Sachi's apartment door, feeling my palms sweat. I quickly wiped them on my pants and heard Sachi yell, "I'm coming!"

The door opened and Sachi was in the doorway wearing her hair up in a bob, with a few small hairs cascading down to frame her perfect face. She wore a pair of white pants and a red shirt with a white flower pattern on it.

"Hi Yuki!" She said as she signaled me to come in.

I walked in and smiled and said, "It's so nice to see you, Sachi."

"What's up with you?" She walked out to the porch and yelled to Kiku that I was here.

"Nothing really. I just came over to say that I'm your new neighbor!" I smiled and leaned on the wall.

She turned and looked at me and said, "that's awesome!" She turned to Kiku and said, "I was right! I told you! Hand it over!"

Kiku walked to a room I guessed was her bedroom and handed her ten dollars.

I almost ran to a corner to pout. They made me into a bet?! Instead I said, "Did you two make a bet or something?"

"Yeah, and I'm mad cause I lost! I thought it was just someone cleaning!" Kiku said storming off.

I knew it! I was right! I thought back to the pizza on it's way and said, "oh God! I forgot, I ordered a pizza and the pizza boy's probably already on his way. I just wanted to tell you I was your new neighbor and you're welcome over anytime!"

"Thank you Yuki! And you're always welcome over here too! How about we have dinner together or something tomorrow? Kiku is a great chef!" Sachi smiled.

I was stunned. "Sure! That would be awesome! Want to come and check out my place quick?"

"Sure! Kiku, I'm going to go check out Yuki's apartment! I'll be back!" Sachi jumped for joy and laughed.

She followed me down the hall and watched as I turned open the door and my cozy little home appeared in front of us.

"Wow! It's so cute!' She said and ran around to check it all out. Oh Jesus, she's so adorable!

"Thanks! It's not a whole lot, but it's enough for just me," I laughed at the sight of her bouncing around my apartment.

I walked up to her and put my arms around her waist and spun her so she was facing me.

"Yuki....." she whispered as I pressed my lips on her's.

I closed my eyes and savored every moment. I opened one eye slightly to see her's wide open, and then close. She leaned into me and I could smell her purfume wafting into my nose. I kissed her harder and she wrapped her arms around my neck. I pushed her up against the wall, still kissing her.

I pulled away just so I could say, "open your mouth, Sachi"

She did as she was told and our tounges dances in and out of her mouth. She ran her hand on my chest and I let her go. I pulled away and said, "you should go home."

She stood and looked at me and nodded. She walked out and I think that was the best minute of my entire life.

~~Sachi's POV~~

I closed the door to Yuki's apartment and leaned on the door and sighed. My head leaned back on the door as I whispered to myself, "wow".

I saw a nerdy looking boy come out of the elevator. He saw me and said, "am I on the right floor? Do you know where the room 12C is?"

"I'm leaning on it, sorry about that!" I knocked on the door and yelled "Yuki! Your pizza boy is here!" The door opened and I nearly fell to the floor.

"Sorry, Sachi!" Yuki said as he handed the pizza boy his money and dropped to the floor to help me up.

 "It's alright! I should'nt have been leaning on the door anyways!" I got up and said to Yuki, "see you tomorrow for dinner."

I walked back to my room, oddly loving the memory of his lips on mine. The clinking to the two guns together on my back snapped me out of my memory so I could open the door.

"Kiku! I'm back," I said as I opened the door and nearly dropped the keys.

Canaan was standing with a gun to Kiku's head, in my living room? Hell no. I slammed the door so hard it probably rattled the whole building. In one swift move I got mom's gun out and pointed it at Canaan.

Yuki opened the door and yelled "Sachi! Are you ok?" Then he saw my gun and Canaan standing there in her usual black pants and matching black strapless bra, with suspenders just for show.

"What the hell are you doing here, Canaan?" I growled.

"Me? I'm here to do buisness." She shoved the gun closer to Kiku's head.

Yuki was now leaning on the wall so he could see both sides of the fight. I'm sure to see the girl he just made out with, now with a gun in hand trash talking some strange girl who was holding Kiku hostage.

"Sachi? W-what's going on?" Yuki stammered.

"Shut up Yuki," I said, and looked at him.

"Sachi, you seem tense. Lighten up I'm sure we can all talk like friends."

I cocked my gun to show her I wasn't in the mood.

"Oh so no chatting, I see," Canaan sneered.

She shoved Kiku away and came at me as I shot one bullet at her...