Chapter 4

This is going to be Yuki's chapter~~ basically what happens in his day and all the things he gets to do~~ There is some romance blossoming for Sachi with him >.^ Enjoy! ~~~~

***********************************************************************************************************

~~Yuki's POV~~

I awoke the the sound of the neighbors yelling and throwing things at one another again. I heard a chair being thrown near the wall that connects our apartments. I sighed and rolled out of bed while half of the sheets clung to my shirt. I guess I rolled out too far because I fell out of bed.

"Nice way to start a morning. Neighbors yelling and throwing things and falling out of bed. It's going to be a good day," I sighed sarcastically.

I half walked half stumbled into the bathroom and turned on the hot water in the shower. I took off the pajamas and jumped into the warm water. I wonder what she's going to be doing today. She's always out and about, maybe I could ask my boss if I could have the day off. That way I can go have fun with Sachi. I thought maybe he would give me a day off, since I've worked without vacation time in almost two years. I've worked at this apartment complex for almost three years now. I guess I'm the hardest worker here, because my boss lets me rent my apartment for free. I wish I was closer to Sachi and Kiku's apartment though. I guess it's just not meant to be, all she sees me as is a friend. While I just want to wrap my arms around her and kiss her and tell her how much I love her. The smashing from the next room snapped me out of my daydream of Sachi and me together.

They were screaming about the husband cheating on her AGAIN. The couple in the room left of mine are always either having a huge fight or having sex. Both of which I can hear through the wall. Sweet room huh? Note the sarcasm! I hear her shouting and throwing things at him while he ducks and tries to calm her down when really, he should just get out.

"You cheater! How many women does that make this week?!" She shouts.

"Why don't we talk about this over a cup of coffee?" He tried without success to change the subject.

"COFFEE! HOW THE HELL CAN YOU TALK ABOUT COFFE!!" She screams and threw something.

"Look baby, I'm sorry, I won't do it ever again," He soothed.

"That's what you said last night when I found out you were at the strip club banging some cheap stripper!" She started crying and ran out of the door and slammed it behind her.

All the while, I'm on the other side of the wall, washing my hair. I started laughing, if I lived closer to Sachi, I wouldn't have to hear this every single morning!

I turned the water off and stepped out of the shower with my towel wrapped around my waist. I walked into my bedroom and got a red and white shirt out of my drawer with some gray shorts, socks and my beat up red tennis shoes. I dried off and got dressed. I made myself some cereal and gobbled that. I ran back into the bathroom and brushed my teeth and used some hair gel to flare my hair in up in the front. I have to admit, I look sexy! I smiled into the mirror and ran out to the elevator and pressed the button that said Lobby.

I rode the elevator down and walked into the office and said, "Mornin' boss!"

"Ah! Yuki! A good morning to you too!" My boss replied.

His office is rather messy, with papers all over the floor and one light burned out and the only light source was the not broken light flickering above our heads. 

"Um, Mr. Walker? Is it ok if I can talk to you for a little bit?" I asked.

"Shut the door and sit down my boy," My boss replied.

"I would like to move into another apartment or have my right neighbors move if that's ok."

"Why's that? Is there something wrong with the room?"

"No, nothing like that. It's my neighbors are always...." I couldn't finish.

"fighting and screaming?" Mr. Walker finished my statement for me.

"How did you--" I stammered.

"I've known their fighting lately and I think it would be ok to move you, if your ok with that?"

I slapped my hands on the table and cried out, "Yes!!!! Thank you SO much!"

Mr. Walker laughed and said "we have several rooms open if you would like to take a look on the computer. Pick the one you want and we'll clean up your old room and warn the couple in 15J that they will be thrown out if they cannot control their voices or actions for that matter." He winked at me and shooed me off and said, "Go look on the computer boy! Before someone else takes the apartment you want!"

I smiled and thanked him again and ran out to log onto the computer. As soon as I logged in, I clicked on the tab that said Empty Rooms. It pulled up a huge three D map of the complex and showed in red all the rooms that were empty.

I found three rooms that I liked, they were 16F, 5R and 12C. I then checked who lived in the apartments next door. 16E has a older woman with four cats as one neighbor and a crackhead in 16G. 5Q has a married couple with two babies while 5S has a really pissy old man. Those two rooms sounded ok.

My eyes widened when I read the neighbors of 12C. A woman rents out 12B and doesn't live there and 12D has Sachi Mai and Kiku Lee living in it. I gasped and nearly knocked the chair over running to my boss' office.

"I FOUND THE ONE I WANT!!!!!" I said way to loud.

"Which one?" Mr. Walker asked.

"12C please!" I said.

Mr. Walker stood and walked over to his key rack, found room 12C's key and threw it to me. "Gather your things and move in!" he said and smiled at me being so excited.

I caught it and said thanks again and ran to the elevator and pressed 15. The doors closed and I thought, Maybe this will be a good day after all!.