Another Update

NOTE: I AM POSTING AN UPDATE TONIGHT..... BE PREPARED.

Hey everyone! I just wanted to say...

HOLY WHAT 10 K YOU ARE ALL THE BEST PEOPLE IN THE WORLD JUST WOW!!

I remember when I wrote my update for 5k reads... Or was it 2k? I don't know. Anyway... I just can't believe a little idea of mine would have been seen by 10 THOUSAND people!!! That's A TON of people! That's as much as the national archery tournament for the U.S. (Archery is my sport), AND THATS INSANE!!!

I even was told by someone that they were moved by my story. MOVED. As in changed forever. That they felt it in their soul. Once I read that comment I literally burst out in tears. So if you're reading this now (the person that said that), I would love to say thank you from deep down in my heart. I mean that in the sappiest was possible.

So if I could sum up my excitement in one word, it would be QAMEKDOEOKWNEJDOKWNSJFHRNNEJEJJSJAKQL. Yep. That's what it would

So on a different topic, I know a lot of you are asking for me to update the story. TRUST ME IM TRYING!!!!

I'm juggling summer school classes so that I can not only get credit but so that I can either graduate early or take college classes at high school. That's a big deal for me, so I'm trying really hard to make it happen.

Not only that, but every week I have to teach an archery camp to younger kids. So I do that, then have to come home and do a TON of work. So making time to write is very hard...

BUT I AM DETERMINED TO MAKE IT HAPPEN, BECAUSE I CARE ABOUT AND LISTEN TO ALL OF YOU.

So please do not get mad at me if I do not update for a week or two at a time (hopefully it doesn't get that bad)

Once again, THANK YOU ALL!!!

Oh and just so you all know, SOMETHING VERY SHOCKING IS GOING TO BE FOUND OUT IN THE NEXT CHAPTER.

READ AT YOUR OWN RISK.

-Olivia