what if he did

Eddie's P.O.V

"we need a gang name" I told Aleks who was currently on his twitter "yeah thats a good idea" a hyper Dex replyed, he was under a blanket even though it was quite hot in Aleks house... we were all staying over for the whole week because our parents had all gone on holiday without us.

"no we don't sly, what would we do, get leather jackets saying something like water cooler gang and at the bottom don't mess with us we keep water cold" Aleks said, we all bust out laughing "okay maybe it was a stupid idea, but what about that Seamus kid he got of and the wrong stop where do you think he's at" I said changing the subject, everyone looked around confused "yeah where is that kid" Dex said

Dex's P.O.V

It was midnight and we had school tomorrow, Aleks and sly were asleep but I couldn't... all I could think about was Jordan and what Aleks said on the bus, maybe we did have to watch out for him should we be worried, and the worst thing is we had physical education tommorow and all the boys were in the same class, what if he kills us like he killed Dan, well we don't know if he did but Dan did bully him and one day he was gone.

It was time for school so we all got changed I put on a leather jacket some jeans, sly wore a purple t-shirt, jeans and his dark blue vans, Aleks on the other hand wore jeans and a black       t-shirt that had immortal on the back of it.

we all got to the bus, and when we got upstairs we saw that Seamus wasn't on there, and that James was alone, sly took this chance to have a bit of fun and sat next to him "what th---

"well how's you're day been James --  Good that's nice" sly said joking Aleks started laughing, I was still confused but laughing until Seamus walked up the steps -------

James' p.o.v

Sly was bothering me, and I had no idea where fucking Seamus was, I don't want to spend a day alone with them fucks being dickheads.

Seamus walked up the steps and he looked really pale (paler than yesterday) he gave me a look and sat away from me "ooo having boy friend troubles" Aleks said, what a fucking prick "no and he isn't my boyfriend" I replied, getting up from my seat "where do you think you're going" sly said as he pushed me back down into to the seat.