wtf am I doing here

James' P.O.V

im starting a new school again.... I don't see why my mom has to keep moving .... well I won't be disappointed if we had to move again ... I had only been here one day and already my neighbour throw a water ballon at me and yelled at me to leave town .... im pretty sure mom said his name was Jordan what a jerky name ... he was around 16 which was my age, how amazing we will be In the same class.

I lived on my own pratically, mom was never home and dad left us years ago when I was around 5 years old, so I was a spoiled kid I always got the new game consoles that came out, some of them I never even used and were still in their packaging.

TIME SKIP =^.^=

It was time for school,  I threw a shirt and jeans on and also put on my black twitch hoodie, they used to be purple but they changed it for some reason, I walked out the door and got to the bus stop, when I hear a voice, that I some how reconised it was Jordan the kid who threw the water ballon at me yesterday.

When I got on the bus I decided to sit up stairs and take two seats to lay on, there wasn't many people upstairs and no one was sat at the back, which was weird I thought they were the first to be taken.

I then saw a guy walk up the steps, I noticed his sleeve tattoo first and looked up at him, he had two people walking behind him they didn't look american, they were forigen, they all sat at the back and I could hear them say some thing than laugh, I was trying to figure out their accents but I stuggled, I had hardly ever heard anyone speak like that before.

I was surprised to see a fourth person walked up the steps, he looked thiner and confused, he must of noticed I looked lost too and he sat with me, he had the purple twitch hoodie on so we had something in comman we were both streamers, I was glad that I wasn't the only one that did that.

"ummm whats your name" he said shyly "oh sorr- um I'm James um What's yours" I tried to say that with confidence, but I stumbled up, he giggled at the awkward moment and replyed with "Seamus I'm Seamus" we spoke for the rest of the journey about what we streamed.

We got to school and I stayed with Seamus, so if I got lost I wasn't alone, the guys and the back pushed past all of us Seamus almost falling to the ground when the taned one pushed him away, I looked at Seamus to see if he was okay and he was "who are those people" i asked "the schools cool kids, the one that pushed me is purto ricen and is called Eddie but they call him sly, the English one with the snapback is Dex, and the one in the middle with the tatoos is their leader Aleks he's Russian" I looked over at Seamus again confused "I thought today was your first day" I laughed "it is, but I heard about them, they live down my lane"

okay writers note just to say that im starting this hoping you like and if updates are slow I'm sorry but I'm currently in Sweden and internet is slow I will be carrying on with the Dex and Seamus fanfiction will hopfully update soon ~ Ralphy