Chapter 5

Hey you guys plzz vote comment and share my Little Army :) thats all I have to say oh and read BriannaPayne7 fanfic :) kk thanks and KISSES:)xx 

______________________________________________________________________________________

Liam POV

It was now my turn to spin the empty coke bottle. Truth or Dare was actually fun. It landed on Brianna. "So Bri Truth or Dare?" She had her poker face on and cooley responded," Truth" "Coward," I mumbled. She only smirked. "Ok soo Bri hmm.... Are you a virgin?" The poker face she had on previously quickly vanished and was instead replace by a mask of pure fright and panic. She quietly whispered "No" It got really awkward so thank God Louis spun the bottle. It landed on Ashley. "Well my love it seems you are yet again my victem. Truth or Dare?" She calmly replied ," Dare." From previous dares I can now easily say this girl was one outgoing crazy "mofo" as Niall would call her. "Alright love I dare you to go up to that man's table and cause a dramatic scene!" "Ok but what scene?" Niall shouted ," YOUR THE FATHER!" Louis put on a devilish smirk," Yeah and then when we give you the signal , he said doing pat the dog screw the lightbulb, you can tell him it was all a dare ok?" "Ok Got it!" Ashley got up and walked to the man's table in the middle of the Starbucks. "WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE!??? DO YOU THINK YOU CAN JUST KNOCK ME UP AND LEAVE ME??!!" The man looked taken back to say the least. "Um Excuse me?" "YOU HEARD ME YOUR THE FATHER OF THIS CHILD AND YOU JUST LEFT ME ALONE!!!" We now had the attention of everyone in the Starbucks. "MA'M I DON'T EVEN KNOW YOU!!!" he looked really scared now. "DON'T KNOW ME WELL JUST ANSWER ME THIS SIR "STRANGER" HOW CAN YOU JUST LEAVE A WOMAN TO GO THROUGH THIS ON HER OWN??!!!" People started booing. "I THINK YOU NEED HELP!!" I stood up and gave her the signal. Poor guy suffered enough. And yet here were Louis,Brianna, and Niall cracking up. "WELL MAYBE I DO NEED HELP CUZ THIS WAS ALL A DARE!!" The poor man's face was pricless and then everyone started to laugh. She apologized to the man and they shook hands. Once Ashley returned Louis praised her. "A+++ That was absolutley hilarious!!!" "Thankyou Thankyou I suppose my acting skills are rather remarkable." Wow she had sarcasm a sence of humor and was daring. Louis better get this girl before someone else does! It was now 5:30. We had a studio session coming up in about an hour and we had to drive back!!!! "Boys we're going to be late if we don't leave now!!" Louis said," Oh damn! You're right well it was lovley meeting you girls and we should definatley hang out another time!" He hugged Brianna and then went to Ashley got her iphone and asked for her password. She unlocked it and he put in his number. Wow Louis doesn't waste time does he. He finally kissed her on the cheek and whispered something that made her blush. Niall hugged both girls and gave them his number and I quickly said goodbye to Brianna and Ashley. Soon enough we were driving back to the city.

Niall POV

I was gutted to have to leave the girls. They seemed very nice and I might have had a thing for blondes but I wasn't really ready to go back in the dating scene. My focus is purley on my career. Louis however seemed to be getting pretty friendly with Ashley. "Louis? Do you fancy Ashley? Random I know." He did this little hand tap thing that he only does when he is nervouse or thinking about something. You learn these things about eachother when you spend every waking moment with your band mates."Um well I havn't known her for long but I guess I do a bit. She seems very sweet."Sweet more like he fancys the fuck out of her! "Hmm okay!" I continued to stare at my phone doing nothing at all but just sliding my finger across the screen. It always had a calming affect on me. Just then I got a text from Zayn. 

Zayn: Aye bro mind feeding my dog today? I'm going out with Giulianna 

Me: Yeah no prob just give me the keys when I get to the studio k? 

Zayn: K man and Can I ask you something? 

Me: Sure bro 

Zayn: So I've been goin out with Jewels for a while now and I think it's time I tell her I love her. 

Me: Woah!! Big step there are you sure you meen it? 

Zayn: Yeah bro I mean every time I see her I get butterflies and I never felt this way before not even for Perrie! 

Me: THEN SAY IT!! And don't go all mushy on me again k?! 

Zayn: lol yeah k thx mate! 

That boy! I swear he is like a love sick puppy! Well except he's been a love sick puppy for about a year now. The fans warmed up to Giulianna surprisingly quickly. I mean sure they didn't ship Zerrie that much but still. I only hope that whoever the other boys end up dating will have luck like hers. I then put in my headphones and drifted into sleep for the rest of the long car ride. 

_______________________________________________________________________________________

Hey you guys no hate I love Danielle Eleanor and Perrie :)) I just felt like I needed to put that in the story :) Well thanks for reading and sorry for any typos :)