With You Louis Tomlinson

Hey you guys this is my first fanfic so sorry for any typos in advance and plzzz Comment and Vote and the girl on te side will be Ashley :) Thanks a ton!! 

-Ashley(the author) 

______________________________________________________________________________________

Ashley POV

Today was the day. I looked at the large campus I would be calling home for the next four years. I have to admit I was freaking out about meeting my new roomate what if she was nothing like me. Oh Lord! Deep breaths Ashley deep breaths. I walked inside to see many new uni students hauling their stuff inside their dorm rooms. I finally came across my dorm and walked into the surprisingly spacious room. There were two beds a living room sort of area a small "kitchen" and to my relief a walk in closet! Half of the closet was already occupied. Whoever my roomate was had a good taste in fashion! My thoughts were interrupted when who I assume my new roomate was walked in yelling "ELEANOR!!" I walked out of the closet to see a gorgeous tall curly haired girl. She looked rather hesitant for a second as if she was waiting for me to recognize her. I decided to end the awkward scilence. "Umm Hi, I'm Ashley can I help you?"  

"Hello I'm Danielle and No I'm only here with my boyfriend searching for a good friend of mine."Well maybe I can help you. Eleanor was the name am I correct?" I couldn't really help but I wanted to know atleast one person becore I started classes."Yep I would really appreciate it haha you see this was her old dorm room." " Oh I see.So where's your dorm room?" I asked just as a handsom boy with curly hair and brown eyes stopped next to her giving Danielle a big loving kiss on the cheek. "Hey babe " he said. "Hey Liam, Ashley this is my boyfriend Liam. Liam this is Ashley and I'm not a student love i'm just here for Eleanor'" "Hello Liam and that's too bad I was hoping to know someone and you seem pretty nice." "Well thankyou love tell you what once we find Eleanor we can all hang for a bit!" "That sounds fantastic!" I noticed Liam awkwardly standing there. "Sorry Liam umm so yeah are you a student here?" " No I'm not actually I'm quite busy at the moment. "Oh well at least you don't have to stress over uni classes haha." Suddenly I saw a tall skinny girl with wavy brown hair and brown eyes running towards our way shouting, " DANIII LIAMMMM!!!!!!" She caught up to us and Danielle quickly hugged her Liam followed by pecking her on the cheek. I guess this was Eleanor. "Hello, I don't believe I know you I'm Eleanor. "Hey,I'm Ashley." "So ladies I'll just be going back to the lads now and let you girls do whatever you have to do." " Bye Liam it was nice to meet you." "Nice to meet you too. Do you think I can have your number?" "Yeah sure." We exchanged numbers and then he hugged Eleanor and I following by giving Danielle a quick peck on the lips. Those two were just too cute!!! I got to know both Danielle and Eleanor pretty well that night. I found out Danielle was a proffesional dancer and Eleanor was like a hyper squirrel! They were both so funny and nice! I guess I'm glad to have two new friends here at uni even though Danielle isn't here for uni. Now all that is left is two things. Un-packing and meeting my new roomate. 

_______________________________________________________________________________________

hey you guys hope you like it!!! New chapter will be up soon!! Pleasr comment and vote and check out my friend BriannaPayne7 fanfiction :) Thanks