Chapter 3

Hello my little army!!!! So I have some news One- I will be taking the first 10 requests for imagines :) Just comment below your name whih boy you would like it to be with and anything you want it to include all I ask in return is that you promote/share my story :) Two- Pnce my lap top is fixed I will be posting pics of what the characters are wearing for each chapter Three- I will update Every Day!!! And Four- read my friend BriannaPayne7 fanfic k thanks KISSES BYE :) -Ashley(author) 

_______________________________________________________________________________________

Ashley POV

I walked into my dorm to see a pretty girl with green eyes and blonde hair sitting at what I guess she decided was her bed. "Hey" she said," I'm your new roomate, name's Brianna." She gave me a sweet smile but she had an American accent. Now I was curious. " Hello Brianna I'm Ashley and I hope you don't mind me asking but we're you from? Your accent sounds American?!" She gave me a smile with a facial expression that said I get that a lot. "Yep I'm American alright. I'm originally from Chicago but I grew up for the adolecent part of my life in Orlando Florida." That would explain how she had a slight tan(thank god it didnt look like a can of orange paint was spilled on her) But where in the world was Chicago? I honestly only new New York, Los Angeles, and Orlando because of the sights anywhere else was a complete mystery. " Wow must be fun I've never been to the states is it nice over there?" "Well I mean I guess for a native it's nice haha but I mean both places are so different." "How so?" "Well I mean Chicago was always really cold but had a beautiful lake the best fast food and obviously the Sears Tower which is like umm Big Ben here I guess and Orlando is so humid and very chill everybody there is so sweet and humble and obviously we have Disney World!!" Wow I think Chicago sounded a bit like London." It sounds amazing I will have to check it out sometime." I said just as I got a text from an un-known number (Conversation below) 

Me: who is this?? 

Liam: It's me Liam 

Me:Ohh heyy :)xx 

Liam: hello so I was wondering if you would like to meet up for coffee sometime? 

:)xx 

Me:Yeah sure can I bring a friend? xx 

Liam: Not to sound rude but is it Eleanor? xx 

Me: No my roomate,Brianna. Why not Eleanor though? x 

Liam: Well I'm bringing along one of my best mates Louis and well they have a history xx 

Me: Oh I see well thats fine... So then how about tomorrow at 3:30? When I'm out of Orientation :P xxx 

Liam: Sounds great see you at the Starbucks on Kings street :) byee xxxx 

Me: Byee xx 

"Soo Bri can I call you Bri?" "Yeppers" Yeppers what a strange way to say yes. Must be an American thing." Well what would you say to going out for coffee tomorrow at three?" "I would say it's a plan. Whos coming?" "Oh just a couple of my friends well aquaintances haha." "haha can't wait!" 

Tomorrow was going to be a lovley day! 

_______________________________________________________________________________________

So wacha guys think?? Sorry for the kinda short chapters but hey atleast I'm updating everyday:) How will the plans go?? Does Brianna know she's about to meet the famous Boy Band One Direction? Does Ashley know who her aquaintances are or is she just playing cool? Tell me what you think below and teah comment vote and share as always eat your veggies!! (IDK IM WEIRD XD) KISSES AND THANKYOU BYEEEE :)))) xxx