Chapter 4 - Bet & Lovebites

This chapter is more of a filler really , cause the next one is pretty angsty! But still , the beginning of Ziall and a bit of jealous hazza. :) hope you enjoy! xx -fay.

Louis winced with annoyance.

"Oh no, not her again." 

Harry brow frowned , looking at Louis with curiosity.

"What are you talking about?"

A woman , probably in her mid-thirties, was coming towards them with a bright smile and a picnic basket swinging in her hand. 

Her shirt was half unbuttoned , her white bra showing , her skirt was so annoyingly short.

Harry's mouth formed a straight line and he turned to Louis whispering. "I smell bitch to be honest." 

Louis chuckled. They were sitting on the beach for an hour, discussing whether sleeping commando or with briefs was better. Harry was ought to sleep commando anytime but Louis wasn't quite sure if sleeping fully naked , for instance, at your friend's house was completely sane. Harry seemed to have no problem with that whatsoever and that's how the argument went on. Sleeping naked at your mate's , do or don't? Their instructive conversation was interrupted by the squeaky voice of Mrs. Beaver.

"Oi, Louiiis!"

Louis rolled his eyes and leaned to Harry's ear.

"Help meh."

Before turning to the woman and calling politely.

"Hey."

The woman smiled brightly and invited herself by sitting down in front of Louis, completely ignoring Harry's existence.

"Do you remember me? Mrs. Beaver. You can call me Lucy. You know. I talked to you before the departure. You looked so lonely Louis. Lonely Louis. Oh, it rimes!" 

She giggled at her failed attempt at being funny.

Harry decided that it was the most annoying and disgusting giggle he ever heard.

Louis was tired and just wanted to spend his lazy afternoon with Harry doing exactly what they were doing earlier - nothing. 

"Maybe, I don't really remember." he answered a bit harshly.

Lucy giggled again, which made Harry cringe and continued , clearly not noticing that Louis wasn't interested. 

"Well , Louis. I appeared to be casually taking a walk on the beach with my picnic when I saw you. So , I wondered, maybe, you know, you might want to join me?" 

She leaned in an attempt to be seductive and sensual, touching Louis' lap with her manicured fingers. 

Harry was trying to hold himself from slapping Lucy's face. He'd do it but firstly, she was a woman, and Harry didn't hit girls. And secondly , he couldn't hurt a fly and didn't believe in violence. But at that moment, his values didn't seem that important anymore. 

"And we could walk together, alone, or other things.." 

That was it. Harry couldn't sit there while Louis was being desperately hit on by that random tramp so he decided to do something. He didn't really get why he was so angry at the woman , she just annoyed the hell out of him. 

He put a bright smile on his face.

"And I'm Harry. ", He stated firmly, placing a possessive arm around Louis' shoulder and leaning further near him. " His boyfriend." He made sure to mouth the words and punctuate all the syllables that it contained so the chick would understand. Louis' breath hitched and he chocked at Harry's words, looking at him with thankful and confused eyes. " Nice to meet you." Harry countinued. He handed his hand in front of her so she could shake it and laughed at the shocked expression she wore.