Chapter 8 (PART A) - You did what ?!

ps : sorry for any mistakes , english isn't my first language and I don't have a beta , you can comment if you see any and i'll edit them out :) !

"Pizza or Vegetarian?" Harry asked intently as he looked through the pile of ads clumsily sprawled on the coffee table. 

"Vegeterian? For a party? What kind of parties did you went to?" Louis asked teasingly, knowing that Harry wasn't the kind of guy going to different parties every Friday night with a big group of friends. He was more like that one guy that you see walking in the street and wonder why the hell was he alone but never dared to go up to him. And, apparently, he liked it that way.

It was a peaceful evening , four days passed since 'the kiss'. Nothing really changed between the two lads, they were still the same bantering boys...well maybe one thing actually changed.

They were now boyfriends. 

The couple had decided to call over their best mates for a relaxing party ; watching movies, eating pizza, chilling out and let the stress leave their body. 

Maybe even tell them the exciting news of the newly formed couple?

Harry opened his mouth to offer a quirky answer to his boyfriend's question but was sharply cut off by the same voice.

"You know what, I don't even want to know." 

"I guess that means pizza?" 

Louis nodded with a grin and crouched down to analyze his collection of movies. 

"What do you think the boys want to see?" 

"I dunno, something with a good plot, I guess. What do you have?" 

He ran his fingers on the pile of DVD's.

"Love Actually, Twilight, High School Musical, Grease..."

Harry looked up from his magazine and sniggered.

"Quite the romance collection there Lou. " He put two hands over his heart and fluttered his eyelashes theatrically. "Is that what you used to entertain yourself when I wasn't a part of your life?" 

Louis turned to him with a smirk and rolled his eyes.

"They were my sister's! But I won't lie, I've seen them all at least ten times. Who doesn't like a big cheesy love story?"

Harry lolled his head on his shoulder and joked.

"I dunno...Real men?"

''You'd be surprised to know the percentage of 'real' men renting these kind of movies!''

''Yeah , right.'' Harry smiled and they felt back into a comfortable silence , Harry reading a random article and Louis peaking into his pile of DVDs. 

Louis pushed back countless CD's trying to reach the ones hidden at the back of the cupboard. His voice was muffled by the depth of the small furniture piece as he questioned.

"Are we going to tell them?" 

"Tell them what?" 

Louis cleared his voice.

"Well, about us." 

Harry closed his magazine and put it on the nearest surface he saw. He realised that Louis was actually clueless to every single conversation he had with the boys and to Zayn and Niall's situation. Of course he would have doubts of the boys accepting their relationship. 

''The lads? Of course , they will be delighted you know! Well , you don't have a problem with telling them right? I don't want to pressure you or anything hun.''