1

"Grayson leave me alone i don't know why you talk to me I'm a loser no one likes me I'm not Perfect and I never will be I wish I could just die" i say crying
Grayson looks at me and lifts up my chin. He hugs me and says "it's okay not to be perfect it's okay to feel down and have a bad day it's okay not to fit in but it's not okay to see the girl that i love wanting to die"
I pull back from the hug and look in to his eyes "you..you love me" he looks into my eyes and starts to tear up........

(PRESENT DAY)

I woke up to the sound of my alarm going off "whyyy it's sooo early for this shit" I say to myself....I get up and go into the bathroom I do my make up my hair then I brush my teeth. I go back to my room and put on my outfit.

I grab my bag and walk down stairs "hey Alex" i say (he's my brother) "hey mads I made some eggs and bacon" "I'll pass im gonna be late" "okay we'll have a good day" "It's school I'm not going to have fun" "just think you have a week left of schoo...

I grab my bag and walk down stairs "hey Alex" i say (he's my brother) "hey mads I made some eggs and bacon" "I'll pass im gonna be late" "okay we'll have a good day" "It's school I'm not going to have fun" "just think you have a week left of school and it's over" "true anyways I have to go ir I will be actually late love you" I hug him and grabs my keys and head out the door...

(Arrived at school)
I get out of my car and head in hell.....when I walked in I heard people whisper and look at me....this always happens I don't have any friends I used to but they left me cause of my parents divorce and then my mom dying and my dad going to jail so its just me myself and I....i go to my locker..a note fell out it said "why are you still here just did already your family won't miss you oh wait you don't have one" my eyes stared to tear up I hear some kids laughing at me so I slam my locker shut turn around and walked over to them "DO YOU THINK ITS FUNNY CAUSE ITS NOT MY MOMS DEAD MY DADS IS IN JAIL AND I ONLY HAVE MY BROTHER ITS NOT FUNNY ANYMORE" I say crying they push me to the ground and stared to beat me then the principal came "BRITNEY AND ARIA MY OFFICE NOW" they look up and run. The principal cams over to my and helped me up "Madison are you okay" she asked I look up at her with my puffy eyes and shook my head "ms.pairs I think you need someone time I will excuse you from school for a few days I will take care of them" she says I hug her tightly "be safe Madison and get some rest" I nodded my head and went home...

(At home)
I got out of my car I keep looking at the note and I still cry I look up to see Alex talking to these guys I don't recognize..but then I get a little closer omfg it's he dolan twins holy shit act cool Madison acted natural..I walk up to the Alex wiping my tears away "hey your back early" he says I look at him and I start walking inside "Madison before you go I want you to meet Grayson and Ethan" he says I look back and smile "actually it's Ethan and Grayson" ethan says while Grayson stares at me "um hi I'm Madison" I say shaking their hands "their our new neighbors" Alex said "oh cool"..... "are you okay" Alex asked I just looked at him and walk away

Alex's POV
"Are you okay" I ask Madison he just looked at me and walked away to her room
"I'm sorry guys" I say "it cool dude mind if we come in" Grayson asked "I don't think it's a good idea if you do Madison is..." Grayson cuts me off "look I can help If I can help my sister threw a rough time I can help her" Grayson said "he's got a point after he talked to Cameron she's been very happy" Ethan said "then I guess come in" Alex said the twins came in and Ethan sat in the couch "where her room" Grayson asked "upstairs in the right she has a sign on the door" I said Grayson nodded his head and went upstairs

Madisons POV
I ran up to my room and slammed my door I stared to cry I threw my bag on my bed and sat by the wisdom and looked out I kept crying (Knock Knock) "go away" I say then the door opens "I said." I looked over to see Grayson Dolan in my room "I said go away" I say looking back at the window "I know we just met but what's wrong" he said sitting next to me "nothing just go away" he turned my head and looked me in the eyes and said "I know when someone's hurt so whats wrong" I sighed "I got a note it fell out of my locker" he looked at me confused I sighed and walked over to my bag took out the note and handed it to him... he read it out loud "why are you still here just did already your family won't miss you oh wait you don't have one" he looked up at me and hugged me..I felt safe in his arms it's like when he hugs me it feels like no one can hurt me he backs away from the hug "I'm sorry about your parents and I can't believe they wrote this" I look out the window and cry "hey hey don't cry" he said he turned my head and whipped my tears away "the worst thing about that is I told them off and they beat the crap out of me and I now get to stay him for a few days" "I at least you get time off right"

"yeah but this is the lasts week" "then who cares you won't ever see them again u till next year" "true but there will be no next time this is my senior year" "then you'll never see them you will only see your friends they have your back right" I look at him then look down and start to cry again "actually I don't have friends they all left after everything" Grayson pulled me back up "I'm sorry well you have me and Ethan we can all be friends" I smile and hug him "thank you Grayson I really appreciated it" "no problem anytime can see your phone"

I nodded my head and gave it to him he put his number then Ethan's "there you have me and Ethan's number text me anytime and if you want we could all hang sometime" I smiled "maybe and thanks again" "yeah no problem well I should get going it was nice meeting you" I nodded my head and smiled and Grayson hugged me and left.....whoa I'm now friends with the Dolan fucking twins holy shit...what a day...