1. Wet dreams

WARNING: SEXUAL CONTENT.

---*---*---*---*---*---*---*---*---*

"I want to destroy you." He whispered against my neck, pressing me tight against a brick wall. His hands were on both sides of my head. The space between our bodies was non-existent. No escape.

"W-wait... I-I've never done this b-before..." My voice hitched.

"Oh, baby... I know." His voice was raspy and deep, almost like a growl.

I shivered in response, which made him press against me even harder. I could feel his hardness through his pants. He licked and nibbled at my neck. My body was acting on its own as my hands, which were in tight fists against my sides, trailed its way to his chest. Even through his shirt you could feel how solid he was. My hands flat against his chest was almost like pressing against steel.

"Let me have you." As the demand muttered out of his mouth, all I could smell was the peppermint on his breath. One of his hands snaked down the sides of my body and down to the front of my jeans, unbuttoning it with ease.

I could feel his piercing stare through the darkness which seemed to cover most of his face . All that I could see was his strong jaw line with slight stubble, and soft lips. My fingers trailed the outline of those lips. His hand rubbed the front of my panties.

"So wet..." He growled.

My belly filled with butterflies, I could feel the heat in my cheeks and my knees weaken. His face lowered back to my neck, biting roughly as his hand worked against my panties. My breath was caught in my throat. My eyes closed as I let myself sink against the wall.

"Oh baby... I'm going to fuck you. So. Hard."

A moan escaped my lips. A moan? Wait, I don't even know this guy.

"No! Stop-" The world around us started to shake. The wall I was against started to crumble.

Before I could finish my sentence he bit hard into my neck, drawing blood. I screamed, and tried to pull away from him. My mind racing.

"Dammit!" He cursed as he licked up the blood that started to flow from the wound.

He finally pulled away from me. My hand flew to my neck, only to find the wound closed already. I looked at this man standing in front of me, my eyes wild. Designer shoes, slick dress pants, white button down shirt, black blazer, topped off with a simple black tie and now... a menacing smile on his face.

"Next time, Alana." His voice was sharp before he vanished.

A piece of the brick wall started to fall. If I didn't run now I was going to be crushed.

*BEEP, BEEP, BEEP*

My eyes fluttered open, and I sat up quickly. I turned to my alarm clock which was still going off and pressed the dismiss button.

"Just a dream...?" I stared in the vanity mirror across my room. My soft brown hair in a knots, dark circles under my eyes.

Sighing, I rubbed my eyes with the back of my hands. "Prude even in my sleep."

Every day for the past week, I've had similar dreams with the same man. I've never considered myself beautiful and he was waaay out of my league. I could never see his face and he never said his name, but he always wanted the same thing from me: sex.

Obviously, I need to get laid but being a 21 year old virgin due to morals... probably not gonna happen any time soon. Damn morals.