Chap. 6

Skylar POV

 The party went on. literally its already two in the morning and its still going on. Alot of guys been asking me to dance with them but I've been declining every last one of them. Everybody here was way past drunk or they was passed out on the floor, i had to make sure i wasn't stepping on any bodies while i was walking. Jax spiked my drink while i wasn't looking with tequila so now I'm kind of tipsy dancing on a pool table while other people are telling me to strip. I picked up my cup which is full of vodka from the pool table and swallowed the whole thing in one gulp. vodka burns. And now I'm drunk. So i keep on dancing to the beat of " cant touch this" by MC Hammer while trying to shake my butt. I'm doing a real bad job it looks like my butt is having a muscle spasm. 

" Take it off, take it off " the crowd cheered. I started pulling the hem of my dress up and all of a sudden i'm being thrown over someones shoulder and being carried somewhere and then he put me down.

i smacked his chest still not knowing who it is. " what the hell? i was in the middle of something?" my voice camme out slurred.

he just chuckled and then he bent down and whispered in my ear " you should be taking your clothes off for me not strangers Skye" he teased

Jaxon. I could tell by his voice. " maybe i will someday" i teased back then gave him a wink.

" i will be waiting" he continued teasing.

by now I'm starting to sober up. I looked around to see where we was and saw that we was in front of the house. i decided to sit down on the grass and he did the same.

" wheres Tanner? i asked.

"who? i mean she's inside i believe she's with her friends" he replied

" oh okay so you guys doing good?" i asked. knowing in my head i don't want them to be.

"yeah i guess" he replied back

"why do you guess?"

" i don't know" he gave me a laugh its hard to explain.

i nodded and we stayed in silence. it was a comfort silence.

" have you ever wondered what it feels like to be in love?" he asked while staring in my eyes.

" yeah i do, i sometimes wonder what it feels like to be in love with brad Pitt. he's hot. I'm jealous Angelina Jolie" i replied.

he laughed and then nudged me" i really don't want to hear about how brad Pitt is hot. I'm the only hot one here. but seriously" he replied going back to a serious tone

" yeah i do" i then turned back to face him " are you in love with Tanner?"

he looked at me and then he turned his head to face the sky. he's thinking.

" to be honest i don't know, i mean i love her and care for her but i don't know if i'm in love with her, I mean like i don't see me lasting a long time with her, you know?"

" yeah i understand where you coming from. well only time would tell i guess. and who do you see yourself spending a long time with?" I asked while in my mind I'm hoping its me he's talking about.

he looked at me and it looked like he was considering to tell me or not. he then let out a sigh and responded. " someone i know who i couldnt be with" 

i smiled in my head. i hope he's talking about me but what if he's not?. We just stayed there looking in each other eyes and saw him keep glancing down at my lips. I started to lean forward and he did to. we we're soon close but was interrupted.

"Jaxon their you are, i've been looking everywhere for you, come dance with me!" she said while pulling Jax up. Jaxon gave me an apologetic look. while walking into the house. Before they got to the door Tanner turned around and gave me a smirk and walked into the house.

And that's when it dawned on me. I was about to kiss Jaxon, my best friend, who has a girlfriend who probably hates me right now, and the bad thing was. I didn't care.

I heard the door open and Jason came out, Jax's other bestfriend. He stood next to where i was still sitting and what he asked wasn't what i thought he would ask.

" you like him don't you?"

" wha-what? why would you ask that? i stuttered.

" because of the way you look at him. i've noticed it since middle school. and you're so oblivious."

Am i really that readable. i thought to myself. " oblivious to what?" i asked

he sighed. " Jax likes you too since you guys we're little he just pushed it away when you reached high school because he knew y'all couldn't be together. but anyways lets dance" he barely gave me a chance but just grabbed me into the house.

___________________________________________________________________________

I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry for the late upload. so please don't kill me. My Internet has been acting stupid. Its always freezing so i just got it fixed. but anyways i got help with this story.

but you guys got a little Skye/jax action. what do you guys think? why did tanner give that smirk? did she see their almost kiss? and Jason revealed a secret? who do you think Jax was about? a whole bunch of questions.. answer it in a comment..

give me a feed back people.

don't forget to vote and comment.

hmm.. i want at least 10 votes and 5 comments for the next chapter to come out :)

anyways what should i put on the multimedia part i don't like it being empty

but anyways  VOTE AND COMMENT :)