Chap. 3

We went through the whole store. Literally. My feet are killing me and  i have a whole bunch of bags i have to carry. Why are their so many stores, its just different brands of clothes and clothes, no need for these many stores. We went to, Abercrombie, aeropastle, hot topic, and many other stores that have clothes and shoes and all stuff women need. 

Right now we're heading back to Skye's house to put up these clothes and Tanner is trailing behind us, she's coming over.

 ___________________10:00 pm at Skye's house_________________

we walked in the house and went straight to her room and collapsed on her bed. I left them to carry the bags up. I know what you're thinking, i have to show some some chilvary and im suppose to carry their bags. But hey, i carried it while they was shopping, i did my part, so they should bring it up themselves. Its only fair to me. 

After they brought the bags and finished putting it up they collapsed on the bed with me.

" I'm never going shopping again" Skye said.

" whatever, as soon as you get all pretty for tomorrows party, you will surely want to go back again" tanner said with a smile.

" can we watch a movie now" i said as i interrupted their conversation. They both nodded, and Skye took my car to go to the store down the street to get popcorn and drinks since she didnt have none. Skye's parents are in some business meeting with my parents out of town so i dont have to notify them where i am.

" comedy?" tanny asked while looking through the movie rack.

" hmm, i dont know, do she have a horror comedy? " I asked.

" she got scary movie 1,2,3 and 4"

" perfect we can watch all those" i said. " come here"

she got the movie ready, so now we just have to wait for Skye. Tanner climb next to me and snuggled close to me. I pulled her chin up to look at me and i kissed her. She deepened the kiss by letting her tongue explore my tongue and she climbed on top of me. I wrapped one of my arms around her waist and my other hand is running through her beautiful blonde curly hair. I sat up so she was sitting in my lap and her legs wrapped around my torso. I kissed down her jaw to her neck and heard her take a intake of breath. I knew this was her weakspot and i decided to blow on her neck. I felt her shiver and moan. I was too busy i didnt even notice Skye come in.

" Oh my gosh, my precious virgin eyes, what did i ever do to deserve this." Skye said in a dramatic voice while covering her eyes. Tanner blushed in embarrassment while i just kept a smirk on my face.

" Dont act like you didnt like the view" i teased and Tanner just  smacked my chest and climbed off of me.

Skye rolled her eyes." Whatever its a good thing i came when i came, or you guys would have been making babies, on my precious bed, it dont deserve this kind of treatment"

"haha, you interrupted the best part, i was about to show her who invented sex , and make the bed rock, i could've bought you another precious bed" i said. Tanner's face flushed red, i mean her face looked like a tomato and she grabbed the pillow to cover her face. Skye and I just bust out in a fit of laughter.

" Whatever you say mr. flinstone" Skye replied after she finished laughing.

" Lets watch the movie, I think tanner might turn purple soon by the way she has the pillow on her face"

tanner got up but her face was pink now and she repeatedly hit me in my chest " you are horrible i cant believe you just said that". I grabbed her wrists and kissed her forhead " I'm sorry but you got to admit it was funny" i replied.

" whatev-" she was interrupted by the ringing of my phone. I answered it without looking.

" whats good, Jax"

" oh wassup, its you"

" dang, so thats how it is, i thought we had something special"

" I'm sorry it had to end this way, i found someone else"

" does she have a bigger butt than me, is she blonde, does she have big boobs, i cant believe this" he joked

" haha, what do you want?"

" i was just calling to see if your still going to the party tomorrow night"

" yeah, I'm taking Skye with me thou"

" oh okay, alright man "

" bye". the end of my convo with my bestfriend Jason. what a simple conversation but girls take forever just to say bye.

" who was that" asked Skye.

" Jason" 

" oh can we watch the movie now" Tanner said

" yeap"

___________________________ 3 hours later_____________________________

Skye and Tanner both fell asleep, and I'm still up. Tanner was snuggled in my chest on one side and Skye was laying on the other side of me with her face facing toward me. I couldnt help but to notice how she pout her lips while she sleep and the way she's cuddling her pillow close to her. She looks like a little kid. An adorable one. What am i doing i'm not suppose to be thinking of my bestfriend like this, my feeling for her was long gone. maybe i should just go to sleep. But i couldnt help to think of what she's going to look like for the party. I fell asleep with a smile on my face. 

_____________________________________________________________________________

Alright peoples here's the chapter you've been waiting for and some of you have been wanting to kill me for not uploading. I hope this satisfy you. *cough cough* @Blackmage9

But anyways  FAN, FAN, FAN, COMMENT, COMMENT, COMMENT, AND VOTE, VOTE, VOTEEE!!!. pleaseeee *puppy face*

anyways i will upload a pic of how tanner looks like.