Chapter Eight: Three AM I need yous

I know the title looks weird. Guess what darling, your going to have to deal with it! *kisses your check*

Bye,

-macabre-

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Tossing and turning, not getting the vision of sugar plums, Olivia knew something just had to be wrong. As soon as her head left her pillow the her phone rang like it was at a bloody concert. She reached for it knocking over a book, and almost her lamp, before finally grabbing the phone. The contact name read: Kasey

Kasey: Olivia....

Olivia: Yes

Kasey: I-i n-n-eed you to come get me..

Olivia: What's wrong?

Kasey: I just really need you.

Olivia: Where are you?

Kasey: On the bridge, next to the park.

Oliva: Okay I'm comingg. Please, stay. Just stay, and breath and be okay.

Kasey: Okay...

With that Oliva climed out of bed slipping on her combat boots, struggling to fit the zipper over her ducky sweat pants, before throwing on her hoody and sneaking out of her window. Now, Olivia wasn't a bad kid, but she was a teenager. She knew how to get out of her house without a peep, and after a ten minute run, she caught sight of a figure standing on a ledge.

"KASEY!"

"oliva..."

"Come here..."Olivia said before wrapping  her arms around the pale and trembling girl.

"I can't do this anymore. Breathing is just so hard, and hearing my heart beat only makes it worst."

"If you go, I go."

"No, tha-"

"We go together or we don't go down at all.."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Think I'm going to end this chapter here. *evil laugh*

Also tell me if you saw the song lyric..........(if you did, then I'm going to marry you.)

Sweet dreams, darling. *kisses forehead*

So long and goodnight,

-macabre-