Chapter Four: Damge Is Done

A/n

If you have not read the chapter 'IMPORTANT' then do NOT read this! Thank you!

Love,

misfunction

Olivia sat by her window staring outside and the people that walked by. More than anything she watched the girls who walked by they were all so.... So perfect. Then she saw a terrible sight, her own face in the mirror. To Olivia all she saw was how round her face was, to her it almost look like a double chin. She poked and grabbed at it hoping it would go away but it didn't. The reason being was because it wasmn't there but to Olivia it was very much visible. She ran to the bathroom and scarfed up her dinner.

I've failed yet again.

She sat there crying and hoping she would never have to move again. Then an idea popped through her head maybe she wouldn't have to.

She ran to her desk and scrambled through the drawers until she found her box cutter. Olivia used it when they had moved into the new house. She knew it was sharp due to the fact she almost cut her finger off when opening box. She ran back to the bathroom and made the first incision into her skin. At first it stunk and burned and Olivia thought of turning back, but then relief came when she saw the blood. She made another incision all the way up her vein, then down her leg. THta's when the edges of her vision started to blur. Olivia dropped the box cutter and slid down the wall.

What have I done this time.

She laid there until she couldn't watch her blood any more and she closed her eyes.

A/n

Don't worry loves this is not the last of Olivia. There will be more chapters.

Love
-macabre-