Chapter One: Fragile

A/n

Hello Loves, I want to say that this book will hopefully be better than my fan fiction.

-macabre-

                             Fragile - easily broken, shattered, or damaged; delicate; brittle; frail

This word usually describes valued china or crystal glasses that are made for looks and not use. Or in some rare cases this word describes a human. This was the case for Olivia. Fragile described her appearances and state of mind. Olivia was the runt of the litter, out of 5 siblings she was definitely the smallest(she was only 5'4). So Olivia looked very breakable. You would fear to hug her for she might break.

Fragile also describes Olivia's mental state. Olivia never thought herself as skinny or small. Her mind told her only her flaws. Making her see the -non-existing-fat. Leaving Olivia's mental state very frail, and damaged.  

As she stood in front of the mirror she grabbed  at her thighs, and shook her head disapprovingly. Where did my thigh gap go! Even though it was clearly there. She screamed and cried into her pillow for she was scared she would never be skinny enough.

A/n

Hello Loves,

Please tell me what you think I can't stand not knowing!

Love
-macabre-