Preparing Myself for One Hell of a Game

-Ray's Pov-

As Jacob finished his last words, Clover clutched onto me. She looked into my eyes and said, "Ray, I'm scared." That one sentence made me latch onto her and stroke her face with my hand and tell her, "I promise with my life, that I won't let anything happen to you." She smiled a small smile and hugged me closer to her. "Thanks, Ray." I smiled back and kissed the top of her head. She's my baby. I have her back no matter what.

"What's this Game in which you speak?" Surprisingly, Trey was the one who spoke.

Jacob flashes a smile with his teeth, it is a smile that I know all too well. One that used to be of good but now- now is a different story. "Well it's one we all know and love." He glanced at me as he said that. "Remember when we tried to play hide and go seek on the internet? I do. Good times, I tell you. Good times." "What does that have to do with anything?" Trey asked. I shook my head, of Course.

"Since I know you're not as smart as your friends, I'll tell you. We're going to play hide and seek."

We all looked over at each other with confused faces. Why would we play hide and seek? That's such a child's game. Why are we playing games, period? This shit is making me frustrated!

"What's the catch?" Cleo asked and I watched as Jacob fluffed his hair with a smirk on his face. "Smart girl, Cleo. It's such a shame that all that beauty and brains have to go to waste." Stacey tugged on his arm with a forceful grip. He looked down at her and the smirk on his face was gone.

"It's just a Regular game of Hide and Seek. We, Stacey, Daniel and I, are going to hunt you down. You have about a good Minute to hide. When we find you we will kill you, slowly. So make sure you're hiding spots are good. You could hide anywhere on this worthless little planet, just know we will find you." Jacob state in a blunt manner, his lips turned down in a frown.

"That's what you call a Regular game of Hide and Seek?!?!" Clover exclaimed. Jacob snapped his head towards our direction and grinned like a psycho. In the blink of an Eye Clover disappeared from by my side. I started to panic. What the hell? Then a heard her whimper and I looked up on the balcony, Jacob had Clover. I balled my hands into fist. "Jacob leave Clover alone!" I spat in a harsh tone.

I watched as he looked down at me, and I was just thinking of ways to beat the crap out of him.

Clover was looking down at me as well and I tried to tell her with my eyes that it's going to be alright. Her green eyes showed fear and she was scared. I felt ashamed that I couldn't do anything to help her all I could do was watch.

I watched as Jacob grabbed a hold on her and yanked her backwards. She hit hit his chest and let out a sound of discomfort. He pulled her head to the side and my eyes widen. "No." I whispered tears pricking at my eyes. He let his fangs graze across her neck. He's playing with my emotions. He let down kisses on her neck and now I'm really about to let a tear fall. He whispered some words into her ear and I can see tears falling down her face.

He pulled his head back and right before he sunk into her I yelled out, "Jacob! Stop! Please, Don't." My voice cracked a little bit due to my tears. I looked up at him and he had an eyebrow raised. I knew he wanted an Explanation. I shook my head. I wasn't going to do it. I couldn't. If I did, what kind of man would I be to Beg?

He shrugged his shoulders and pulled his head back and began what he was going the first time. I stopped him once more, a second soon, because if I didn't he would have been drinking out of Clover. "Stop!" I yelled. "I- I- I'll do anything, just S-Stop! Please, Jacob!" I fell to my knees clutching the marble floor. I could see my tears hit the ground and create a puddle.