A Different Point Of View

-A s t r i x-

I enter The abandon Warehouse. I looked behind me to make sure no one was following me. I stepped into the dark and Cold building. I practically grew up in here. Tonight was the Night, I change. It’s going to be a full moon tonight and My family doesn’t need to be around to see it. It’s already a Problem that My little sister is starting to go throw what I am, plus My mom Works 2 different shifts. My Dad is a dead beat. I swear If he has his hands on My little Sister. Just Then I heard a Noise. I instantly Punched whatever it was behind me.

I turned around to see I missed by have a Millisecond. The person before me was My little Sister. I automatically Hug her. “What are you doing here?” I asked in a stern voice. “Astrix I missed you I didn’t want you to leave me with Father.” She was only 13. “And why can’t I?” I asked Curious. “Because…..” She Lifts up her shirt and turns around.

I gasped in horror. There were many Lines going across her back. Welts. She’s been Whipped.? “He did This?” I questioned. "She pulls down her shirt and Turns around. She nods her head, slowly. “I swear I’m going to kick his Ass!”

She looks at me with her Icy Blue Eyes. “You can’t Ast.” She tells me. “Why?” I questioned Suspicously. She stared at me for a why. “WHY CAN’T I A’LANEE??” I yelled. I needed to know before The moon comes. “Because You’re going to shift anytime soon.” She told me. I stared at her wide-eyed. How could she possible know. “What do you mean?” I asked trying to seem like I didn’t know what she was talking about.

“Astrix, I’m 13 not dumb. I know you’re a Werewolf.” She stated simply. I looked up at the moon. “Then Leave! LEAVE! I can feel myself Shifting!” I screamed at her. I don’t want her to get hurt. She can’t be here. “I’m staying here.” She tells me calmly. “LEAVE!” I screeched. My hands start getting Hairy. “Why Won’t you leave????”

“Because It’s my Time. I wanna Shift with you.” I mentally stop myself. Physically I was turning. I turned to her as I get on all fours. I fully transformed. Now before me, I see my little Sister. Shifting as well. I just couldn’t believe it.

“Well believe it now.” I heard her voice pop in my head. “A’lanee, When, How did you know you were going to change? How did you know I was a werewolf?”

“Well I’ve seen you change before. When we were at school that one night and I knew I was going to Change because Of Craig.” She told me. I instantly growled at that Name. I hate him. “DON’T YOU EVER SPEAK OF HIS NAME AGAIN!” I Screamed at her. “You don’t get it? I CAN’T! If it wasn’t for him, I wouldn’t know that I was going to change. I wouldn’t be here with you. Dad would be probably Killing me!” She screams back.

I was taking aback. I didn’t know that. I respect him for that. “I’m sorry I didn’t know.” I told her. “It’s okay.” I stare at the moon. I hate that I have to go threw these Uncontrollable phases. Why can’t I be a Alpha instead?

I feel A’lanee Snuggle up against me. Well I know one thing. At least me and my little sister can be together, This won’t be so bad.

Together We both Howled into the Midnight sky and Ran off.

**

-C l o v e r ’ s P o v-

I had just got back from my run. I came up to the House. I opened the door and went inside. “Clover where have you been?” My bother Jamal asked me. “Out.” I told him. “Well you know what happens when you take to long.” He told me getting close to me. “No jamal not Today. I can’t!” I screeched at him. He grabs me by my throat. “What I want, I get. I will Fucking Slit your throat. When I say do something. You do it.” He drops me to the ground. I scurie away.