Actions Speak Louder Than Words

-1 Week Later-

--Cleo's P.O.V--

"Dang Girl were you Trying to break my arm?" Jacquees blurted as soon as we stepped foot in the house. I chuckled. "I was clearly Defending Myself Que Que." I bear hugged him as he sat on the couch. "DON'T TRY AND SHOW ME LOVE NOW! After you Broke my arm!" He yelled as he playfully tossed me off the couch. "It's NOT EVEN Broke Que!" "EXPLAIN MY INVISIBLE BLEEDING!" He yelled at me with a serious face. We stared at each other longer.

Until......

"BAHWAHAHAHAHA!" We both broke out into terrible fits of Laughter. It was a daily thing. Jacquees would blame me for something. We'd both get serious. Then BAM! We laugh it all off.

I sat back on the couch. "But forreal you Did hurt my arm, when we were Practicing in Defense and you hit me with the Arm twister. Yo' Strong ass." He rolled his eyes at me. I giggled. "My bad Que, You know I love you Bwovaaaa." I said in a baby voice. "All The Ladies love Que." He popped his Collar. "Exactly why I Dislike Yo' Cocky ass now!" I moved away. "Wait WHAT? You Just-- UGH!" Jacquees closed his Eyes and pinched the Bridge of his nose.

Just Then The door Bell rang. "I'll Get it." Que jumped up.

I got up and headed towards the Kitchen. I was getting Hungry. I opened the Freezer. "Ice cream...No." I closed it I then heard voices. "QUE!" They all yelled together in Unison. "Waddup Yall."

I was searching the Fridge for something. "Que, You needa give me That Mix! You know Errybody Love your Voice SonSon." I heard Danny's voice echo throughout the house. She always act Crazy around Jacquees. If Danny's here, I wonder....

"Hey Love." A voice whispered, Grabbing my Waist, pulling me up. I hit a Rock hard Chest. I instantly knew who it was. "Daniel, Hey." I said looking down at his arms, holding me. Smiling. "Look at Us Cleo. We look perfect together." He was gazing at something. I followed his gaze to our reflection in the Mirror. I blushed. He was right. We actually do. I turned around in his arms to face him. "So Why are you here again?" I asked.

"Cause He Want all of That Ass. Ass. Ass. Ass. Ass." We both snapped our head in the Direction of Que and Danny. "It's Always you Two!" I shouted at them. They both Shrugged. "It's True." I faced Dig with a Raised eyebrow. He laughed a loud laugh, which made Me Giggle. "No Cleo. I just wanted to know if You would like to go Shopping with Us." He referred to him and Danny. "Depends, Can we get the rest of my Girls? I haven't hung with Them in like a While." It's True. I didn't go to school this week, or last because I was so busy with these fools. I miss my girls.

"Only If you'll go." He wagged his finger. I laughed. "DUH!" Well come on. I went to the coat rack and grabbed my Red coat and grabbed my Grey cement 3s and put them on. "Jacquees you got you're wallet?" "Yeah, Why?" He rose an eyebrow. "Cause you gotta Buy me some Thangs!" He rolled his eye at me as We exited the house. --

We went to Astrix's House first. I've missed her.

"Hel-- CLEO!!" Astrix had Jumped on me, and we both fell down. We both Laughed as She helped me up. "Gosh, Cleo I've missed you." She finally said. I smiled. "I've missed you too Astrix. Sorry I haven't been at school Lately. I've been Learning about the Real me, My culture. You could say." I gestured my hands towards the Group. Her eyes went wide. "J-Jacquees?" He was staring at his phone. He looked up and I could see a bunch of emotions pass by.

"Ricky?" He croaked, Placing his phone back in his pocket. "Oh My Freaking GOSH!"  Astrix Jumped on Ques and he manged to Catch her. "Err... Is there something I'm Missing?" Diggy spoke for the rest of us. Jacquees and Astrix giggled slightly. "Yeah. Me and Ricky went to Elementary School together." Jacquees informed.