A Bad Dream Into A Dream Come True?

*The Same Night*

the next thing that happened to me was all a blur.

But I do remember a man chasing me down and jungkook's call to me saying he's on his way. I felt a cold breeze run up my sleeves. I'm guessing I'm on the floor outside.

I couldn't tell right, it was too dark for me to see. I heard trees being swooshed and a bit of drizzle of rain. The man can be hear from a close distance,  "I got the girl, What'd you want me to do now?" The man asked.

I started feeling numb at the fact that this man will sell me for whatever they need. This all feels like a nightmare that I can't- or could wake up from.

I opened my eyes to only see one dimmed out street light and a black mate car. The man (which I couldn't see clearly) was standing in front of the car talking to whoever was on the phone.

I felt myself being lifted by another man and me being put into a soft like seat.i couldn't talk. I couldn't tell. But most importantly I couldn't move. I felt trapped inside my own body!

"Y/N," A male voice can be heard from a distance, or somewhere that I don't know of.

I felt my body shake as if someone where to have shake me. My eyes at this point are closed I'm too scared to re open them. I can for sure say that this all feels like a dream.

I felt a daze go over me. As if I was put into a trance, "Y/n wake up!" What the hell do you mean, "wake up!" I'am awake or was I.

I felt me being shaken again. This time a bit more aggressive. But not to be point I'll be hurt.

I opened my eyes and felt my cold sweat run down my face and body, I looked around me and saw.. jungkook.

"Jungkook! Oh my god! What are you doing? How'd you-" I was cut off by jungkook putting his warm hand on my arm and rubbing it gently while saying, "You where moving so much! I got worried! Baby are you ok?" He asked with such sincerity in his voice.

"For always coming home late, for not treating you like my girlfriend, and for not loving you like I should've," He told me, his eyes got testy and his chin started to tremble.
He was scared to lose me. He meant what he said.

So we did fight.

"I forgive you," I looked him in the eyes and meant my words.

The thought of actually losing the man I love gave me chills. And not the good ones.

Jungkook laid me down on our bed and kissed my lips while putting his arms around my waist. He then nuzzled his face onto my chest and whispered an, "I love you so much," he then kissed my stomach and we both went to sleep.
—————————————————————————————————————————————
Well there's the ending.. I'm sorry that it's short and things like that.. please vote and comment!!