Unknown To Charli

*present day*

As I saw the love of my life leave, I knew she would be safe. I knew that if she was with me, I wouldn't be able to protect her from whoever is blackmailing me. Or can I?

I walked lazily to our shared - I mean my room and laid on the bed smelling her pillow. I miss her already. I started to cry, I cried because of anger. I normally don't cry. But she; she's the love of my life.

She's the woman I have been dreaming of! I fell in love with her back in 9th grade. But I haven't confessed since 10th. The day I confessed to her was the best day of my life!

~DING

Urgh who can this be now?
I looked down to see the unknown number again.

Unknown: Did you break up with her?

Unknown:  I said, did you break up with her?

Jungkook: What do you want!?

Unknown:  Baby, I want you. Now did you break up her I said!? Or else, I call my boys.

Jungkook: Your boys?? What the- who are you, and what do you want!?

Unknown: Like I said before, no need for that and I want you.

Unknown: I don't even know why I asked before, but I seen you break up with her.

Jungkook: How do you know??

Unknown: I have my ways.

Unknown: Now sense she's gone,  I want YOU to be with ME

Jungkook: No.

Unknown: Oh SURE you don't Jungkook.

Unknown: It's me.. Charli, Remember me?

Unknown: I'm the girl who you cheated on for "sweetheart, Y/N" happy now?
~

I didn't text back.

Charli, the girl I used to be with before y/n. I never cheated on her. Nor did I ever cheat on y/n, I wouldn't dare hurt Y/N, I love her too much.

I don't know what to do. I just need y/n.

Or maybe I should just fake date charli, to make it seem like I love her when in reality I am  just gonna get closer to her for her not to hurt y/n.

I wish I haven't got involved with the crazy girl.

Jungkook: I'm going to sleep don't bother me.

Unknown: Alright rude boy, good night. Haha, and you'll forever be mine.

'Jungkook has changed Unknown to Charli'

Charli: Awe.

Jungkook: Ew? I changed your name because I know who it is now leave me alone I'm gonna sleep.

Charli: Because you know who your real love is.
—————————————————————————————————————————————

The Break Up [COMPLETE]On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara