Like A Horror Movie?

*Y/N POV*

I woke up to the feeling of my stomach going crazy. I ran out of bed and threw up.. the next thing I did was brush my teeth and washed my face.

I slowly made my way to my bed to get my phone when I looked at the time, it read 8:14 AM.

OH MY GOD! I have to meet jungkook at 9! I ran out of the room, took a quick shower and dried myself.

DING~

I grabbed my phone and saw a text from Jungkook.
.

Jungkook: Good morning! Are you still planning on meeting me?

Y/N: Good morning, and yeah.

Y/N: Where do you want us to meet up?

Jungkook: I was thinking the park down the street? Will that be fine?

Y/N: Yes, that'll be fine.

Jungkook: See you there.
~~

I walked I mean I ran to my closet and got out a pair of black ripped jeans with a white shirt. I then grabbed a pair of my black converse and took an apple. I check the time and it read 8:45. Ok perfect.

The park is about 10 minutes away, I think I'll make it!

I grabbed my phone and wallet with a jacket. Mornings are normally cold here. I walked to my front of the door but then stopped dead in my track!

The pregnancy test! I ran upstairs and took the test and yes it's washed! I got it just in case he doesn't believe me.

I ran out the door and locked it. I started walking down the street when I saw a man in the park.

I think it's jungkook. But at the very pit of my stomach I felt a strange feeling. I felt like this isn't right.

Maybe I should call jungkook to make sure.

I grabbed my phone and started to slow down my walking. I dialled jungkook's number and kept my eye for the man at the park. Today is kinda gloomy so I couldn't get the man clear.

After about 2 rings in he answered.

Jungkook: hey y/n what's up?

Y/n: hey, I was just wondering are you at the park yet?

Jungkook: not yet, I'll be there in 3 minutes!

Y/n oh ok..

Jungkook: is there something wrong? Are you ok!?

Y/n: I'm fine. But I see a man at the park that hasn't moved since I got here. I'm kinda scared. Can you hurry please?!

Jungkook: whatever you do, do not get any closer. Run the near coffee shop and stay hidden! Don't look back!

Y/n Jungkook you're scaring me! But ok!

Jungkook: I'm almost there! Be careful!

I hung up the phone in a hurry and got up from where I was and started running! I ran faster then ever!

Oh did I ever tell you I hate running! I mean I'll do it, but I just don't like it. But this time I was running!!

I couldn't control my steps, that's how overwhelmed I felt.

I heard some noise in back of me, as if the man was.. chasing me!

OH HELL NO! This is my worst fear! Getting chased!

I looked back and saw a man with a mask running in back of me! I started yelling!

"HELP ME" " IM—"

I then noticed something like a cloth on my mouth. Oh no this is like those movies where the manic kidnaps the girl. And I'm the girl.

I don't remember much, but all I saw was my vision being blurred and that's it.. I thought I died.
—————————————————————————————————————————————
Please Vote and comment!! And I'm writing this early in the morning 😂😂 I was bored so I decided to just keep going with an extra chapter.. hehe..  it's 1:37 currently so be proud of me 😂😂 and one more episode till this story is done! Thank youuuu ❤️❤️