Crazy, Right?

I was so absolutely, positively done with Brady right now. Ever since we met I have had the best time ever and wanted to be with him forever.

But today was not one of those days. Today I wanted to kill my boyfriend. Because while I was outside Big Momma's trying to figure out how to get out of this movie musical (yes, a musical) he was inside dancing with some fictional girl. Brady was an excellent guy, believe me. But he had this issue of never being able to take things seriously.

My head was drawing a complete blank. I groaned and looked through the window. There he was, partying up with a blonde dressed in a '60s style bikini. That other guy...(Tanner)? Was talking it up to some chick in the corner. He was oblivious to the girl in the polka dot dress, about to fall off the stage.

Worried, I entered the room and ran over to her, managing to catch her just before she hit the ground. She looked up at me, a wide smile on her face.

"Guess I literally fell for ya, huh?" She quipped.

I tilted my head, not understanding, "Sorry?"

"I was just singing up on the stage." She explained, sounding a bit hurt that I didn't hear her.

"I'm Lela." She introduced, wrapping her hands around my neck as she started to slip, "Who are you?"

"I'm...I'm Mack."

Lela giggled, and I set her down on the ground. I felt uncomfortable as she just stood there, staring at me with this cute but also weird smile on her face.

"Mack!" A boy's voice said, running over to us. Brady looked at me then to Lela, "Mack? Can I have a moment? A really quick important moment."

"Excuse me, Lela." I said, waving goodbye to her as Brady dragged me out of the building.

"It was really great falling into you, I hope we do it again sometime." The biker girl said as she watched me leave.

Once Brady and I were outside, he gave me this look of complete annoyance. I stared at him, confused.

"Are you insane?" He shouted, causing some turned heads from nearby surfers and bikers.

"Excuse me?"

"What were you thinking, catching Lela like that?"

"She was about to fall Brady! What was I supposed to do, let her hit her head and get a possible concussion?"

"You don't understand Mack, it was Tanner who was supposed to catch her." He explained, "But instead, she fell into your arms and now she's into you."

My eyes widened in shock, "We changed the movie!"

"You changed the movie!"

"Do you think it will affect anything else?"

"Well, it changed who they were into so who knows what else it could effect?"

I huffed and sank to the ground. Brady sank down next to me and placed an arm over my shoulder, pulling me close. Tears started to cloud my eyes, how was I ever going to get home?

About ten minutes later, we were going over our mistakes and trying to figure out a way to fix them when Lela ran over. She grabbed me and pulled me into a gentle hug, "Thanks again for saving me."

I sighed and brushed a stray hair away, about to argue with that statement.

"Oh, bonkers. Are you two together?" The biker girl asked, placing her hands on her hips and pouting, "I would never take another boy's girl. I mean, that would be stealing, and probably very hard to return."

I giggled, "We are-"

"Not." Brady interrupted, "Uh, no, we are not together. I mean we're together but we're not together."

"Lela, this is Brady." I introduced, giving my boyfriend a confused look.

"So, you wouldn't mind if Mack took me for a walk on the beach?"

"No. Please." Brady answered, smiling.

Lela smiled and touched the girl's shoulder, "Meet me by the water, Mack."

I nodded, and even managed a small smile.

"Okay." I said, once the girl was gone, "First you break up with me, and then you throw me in the arms of someone else?"

"She's crushing on you."

"But I like you!" I argued.

Brady frowned, "Don't you see? It's the perfect way to get Lela and Tanner together."

"Okay..." I said, beginning to understand, "So you want me to deflect her affections off of me and onto him?"

Brady nodded, and I sighed, "Fine. I'll be back when I get that hot girl to hate me." I began to walk off, but Brady grabbed my arm, "Did you just call Lela hot?"

"No." I lied, "Of course not." I waved goodbye to my boyfriend then headed down to the beach to meet Lela.

The girl was already waiting for me by the time I got there, "Mack!" Lela squealed running over to me and wrapping me in a hug.

"So, Lela," I began, as we strode down the beach, "How come you bikers don't get along with the surfers?"

"Well, it's always been like that." She said as if it was obvious, "We're not supposed to have a lot in common. Plus, we both want Big Momma's."

"Some of them seem pretty cool, like, um, that guy Tanner."

Lela suddenly paused, and I thought I had convinced her. But instead, she grabbed my hand, "It was very courageous of you to charge the stage like that and save my life."

"Courageous?" I said nervously, "No, no, no." I paused, "Maybe. But I'm sure anyone would have done the same. Even a surfer."

"You're my hero." Lela said, sounding love struck.

"Hero?" I whispered, watching in shock as she leaned in.

Is she trying to kiss me?

But something came over myself, and I began to lean in as well. Out lips were almost touching, then I backed away.

What am I thinking?

"I'm not who you think I am." I said, giving her hand a single squeeze before taking it away.