12.)Moving

Okay so I know everyones confused with who loves who so I hope I can clear that up in the next couple of chapters. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Alex's P.O.V.

I just got the word from Luke that my pack will be going back with theirs. James was furious when he first found out, he broke his desk in two and shouted that he wasn't going to let a worthless Alpha take him from his lands. I had stared at him in shock. They were trying to help. Luke was eerily calm. Which I think was scarier then if he was yelling at James. 

He looked at him for a moment, letting him calm down then said "I don't like it any better then you do. But if you were a good Alpha you would take your pride and shove it, so that your pack may survive." He paused and looked James in the eye "We leave at dusk." And turned on his heel, leaving a open mouthed James staring at him. 

I was proud of Luke and couldn't wait until I could see where my sister lived. I was going to ask Luke if I could join his pack. I couldn't stand being with James anymore. I hated him with a passion. 

Now James was pacing back and forth cursing loudly. turning to him I said in a even tone "I will tell the others." Not waiting to hear his reply I spun on my heel and left him in his office with a bad taste in my mouth. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chase's P.O.V.

I hung up the phone and fought the urge to throw it across the room. I just got off with Luke to find out that James is coming back with is pack. I have never wanted to kill anyone more that I have him. I grind my teeth and prayed that I could get through this. 

I run out of my room and as I passed the kitchen I mumbled a 'going out for a run' to Hannah before opening the door and slamming it shut. Once I was out of the stuffy house I took a deep breath and tossed my shirt off to the side. Walking to calm my racing heart I got to the forest edge and pulled off my pants. Quickly turning into my wolf I raced into the woods. 

It wasn't until he was at a stream about an hour away from the pack house did he stop and lap up water into his greedy mouth. He took deep breaths in through his nose and finally felt better then he had in days. 

Luke told him that he had to stay away from Chloe. If they went near each other it could potential kill one of them. It was too recent, too soon to see her. She was still healing, and seeing him, touching him, would only cause her to have a metal overload. Her feelings, and the fact that they didn't compelte the mating bond, would be to much for her to bear, I only hopped that she was alright. 

When she came back with Jame's pack I would have to take off to the cabin on the edge of the territory. Which didn't really bother me. It was a great way for me to keep an eye on anyone lurking outside of the territory. 

Sighing I started on my way back home when I ran into a blonde coloured wolf. Blinking in surprise I saw that it was Hannah, her eyes blinked back at me. Stepping back I titled my head towards the way that she came and she nodded. Trotting off in the direction of the pack house I watched from the corner of my eye as she kept up with me. 

Grinning to myself I speed off and turned to look back at her, she looked shocked before she growled and raced up to caught me. It was a race. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chloe's P.O.V.

I was currently packing everything back into my suitcase when I heard a noise at my door. Spinning around I grabbed a knife from my boot and throw it. Luke ducked and looked over his shoulder to see the pocket knife lodged in the wall behind him. He turned to me, I grinned sheepishly and zipped the suitcases shut while saying a quick sorry. 

He chuckled. Well at least he though this was funny. "How do you feel?" He asked seriously. 

"Fine."

"Like I believe it. We'll talk about it later, we have to go soon."

I nodded and stood up and walked out with my suitcase in hand. He followed me as he usually did ever since she woke up. He was always asking if I was okay, if I needed anything, if I wanted to eat something. I knew that he meant well but it was getting on my nervous. Every time he asked it brought back all the memories and pain and I wanted to forget about it, 

I throw my stuff into the trunk of a car and hopped onto my baby. I was going home and bring my useless mate with me. Great, just great, 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I am SO SORRY FOR THE WAIT!

I have been trying to write a novel for the NiNoWriMo and I will be posting it if you guys want. 

so please tell me if you guys would be like that