3.) Man in Charge

Chloe's P.O.V.

   I waited for the man at the end of the hall to come closer. He didn't speak.Didn't make a sound. He was the key to all this. I thought. The mastermind behind it all. The one that could explain why he wanted me so much that he was watching me of years. 

   He was taller then Gabriel and Blondie. Stronger too. I sniffed the air. Surprised to find that he was a werewolf. He would have to be a powerful one, to mask his sent. I didn't think Luke smelt it but he must have picked up that he was not someone to lash out on.

   He stayed in the shadows as he walked, not letting me get a closer look at him. I couldn't see him, only his figure against the light. He was close now, but still he stayed in the shadows. Frowning at him, I waited for him too speak. I wasn't sure what I would say, so I let him pick the topic. But his words made my puzzled me even more then before. 

    "My, have you grown Chloe. You were just a pup when I last saw you." His voice sent a wave of shivers on my body. It was gruff and belonged to someone who has done unthinkable things. Perfect for him. Pup? Just who did he think he was calling me pup?

    That's not the only thing that made warning bells ding off in my mind. When had he seen me? It must have been a long time ago. I don't ever recall meet this man. I would have remembered his voice. Maybe if I saw his face, it would help me remember. 

   I stood up a little taller and looked straight were I thought his eyes were  "How do you know me?" I was thankful that my voice came out steady.

   "Chloe, I am hurt. You don't remember me?" I could feel him smirk from the darkness. I need to remember, I need to remember. Where? Where had I seen this man? Something screamed at me. I need an answer. And they sure weren't coming from me.

   "I said, how do you know me?" I let out each word with all the frustration and pain I was feeling. He just chuckled at me and shook his head. We stared at each other for awhile before he stared to walk back towards the way he came. I became desperate, I needed to know. Something was telling me if I didn't do something now, I would never know the answer.

   "Just tell me who you are?!" I screamed at his back. He didn't even pause, didn't he seem fazed  just kept walking. I burned my gaze into his back. When I thought he was just going to leave without saying anything useful, he turned around. He looked at me and I final got a good look at his eyes. I gasped, bring my hand up to my mouth and took a giant step back. I know who he is. 

   I know who he is. I know this....this.....monster before me. He was someone I would never forget.

   He smiled and spoke just above a whisper. But each word was like a hit to my gut  "Now what would be the fun in that?" He walked out of the room, leaving me staring at his retreating figure. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chase's P.O.V.

   It's been a whole day. I had sent all possible werewolves to search for them. Yet we still couldn't find them. How could this have happened? Who could have done that? Taking a regular pack member I can see that. Maybe even a beta. But an Alpha, beta and a white wolf? That was almost impossible. Almost being the key word.

   I started back to where I last saw them. The grave. I crouched on the ground, trying to look for something. Anything that might help me find her. A displacement of leaves, a footprint. I stood up and walked over to the tree. I touched my hand too it. "Where are you?" I asked to no one. Hoping that somehow they knew we were looking for them.

   I felt the trickle of pain in my mark. I gently touched it. I was going to hunt those monsters that dared to touch Chloe. I balled my fist. I knew that she was blocking all of the pain in her. If Luke and Alex were still alive they would have wanted to take some, to help her, but knowing Chloe she wouldn't let them.

  Alway thinking of others. I thought bitterly Even if it means hurting yourself. I punched the tree. Where is SHE?!  I needed to find her and find her now! I needed to feel her in my arms. I ran a hand through my hair, and let out a breath. A hand touched my hand. 

   I looked up to see Hannah's caring eyes watching me. She smiled softly. Taking my hand in hers she covered it with her over hand.   "We think we have found them."

  "Really?" Hope creeping up. She nodded her perfect little head. I hugged her close to me. Oh thank god. I thought. 

   The next second I fell to the ground holding to my mark and screaming in agony.  I guess god didn't like that thank you very much.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

What do you guys think? Please tell me which P.O.V. you want to have in the next chapter! 

PLEASE

VOTE 

AND 

COMMENT. 

:)