5.) Capture or Release?

Luke's P.O.V.

   I watched Chloe slowly unwrap herself and walk towards the bars that caged her. Her beautiful blue eyes, staring at the lock that held her from her freedom. Reaching down into her boot, she pulled out a small pocket knife. I smirked, leave it to Chloe to be the one to be able to sneak a weapon in.  

   The smirk soon fell from my lips as I saw her slowly put her hand through a set of bars. I winced when she hissed in pain from the silver touching her bare skin. With patience I have never seen her use before, she put her arm through a set of bars closest to the lock.

   Tenderly placing the knife in the lock, I held a breath. She wiggled around for a moment before twisting it to the left . No luck. She bit her bottom lip, looking as sexy as hell. Her hand froze before she quickly and gracefully slipped her knife back into her boot. 

   I titled my head and hear several pairs of foot steps making there way to us, we all held a breath. Was it that man? Was he coming to kill us?

   The sound of a door quietly opening reached my ears. I stiffened and got a defend pose. I would have shifted if not for the small space and the wolfs bane in my system, 

   The feet padded softly down the hall, I lifted my nose and inhaled. Hannah! "Were over here." I whispered yelled. Her feet stopped for a moment then came rushing down to us. 

   Hannah's face came in to view and she quickly scanned over my face and relaxed. Sweeping her gaze over Alex, and towards Chloe. They stared at each other and Hannah looked like she was gonna cry. Chloe offered her a small smile. 

   "How are we going to get out of here, we can't touch the bars." I said, wanting to get out of here as soon as possible and get Chloe to a safer place. 

   Hannah looked at the bars to caged us. She shook her head and shrugged. Chloe sighed as she bent down and pulled out her knife again. This time, she was careful not to touch the bars, 

   'Hey what are you do-" Hannah started before realizing what she was doing. After a few painful minutes she unlocked herself. Pushing the door open with her foot she calmly walked over to my cell and started to pick the lock.

   As soon as I was out, I crashed Chloe onto my chest.. She hugged me as tightly as I was hugging her. Thank the moon goddess for keeping her alive. I pressed a quick kiss to her head and then pushed back a step. 

   "Come on, lets get out of here."  They nodded and we walked back towards the door that would take us to our freedom. 

                                                                               ~~~

   We reached the tree line, and started to run to were Hannah said we were meeting the others. When we reached a clearing about 5 miles from the hunters hide out, Hannah said that we were here. I walked over to Chloe and said in a soft voice "Are you okay?" 

   She looked very pale, and was wobbling a bit. I reached out to her. But she jerked her hand away from me and looked me in eye "No, I'm fine." She spat the word out. "You know, just got beaten up by some hunter and there was that small thing of getting my mark burned off. Oh and I almost forgot. Silly me, I just saw the guy that killed my parents," 

   It took a moment for the words that spilled from her mouth to sink in. But when it did, it took us each in a different way. Alex looked looked like he was going to pass out for the second time today. Hannah looked slightly confused, tilting her head and peering at Chloe with uncertain eyes. Her blonde curls falling to one side.