Throw It Up-1

My legs are burning from all this running but I can't stop or it's my life. I cut the corner running into an alley I ain't Spiderman but shit I just climbed this wall and into this window. I start walking through the building it's like a dance studio or something..I hear the police sirens coming into the alley so I rush into this room. The lights are on and I just see a girl sitting in the middle of the floor in the fetal position crying I believe.

        "Can't you just leave me alone!?" The girl yells at me.

        "I'm sorry ma, do you need some help?" I ask her she sits up upright and I see a gorgeous face all red.

        "No. Who are you, why are you in here?" She turns feisty real quick and I'm turned on hella fast.

        "I'm sorry I'm Trey and you?" I reach to help her up.

        "I'm Sky..why are you in here Trey?" I laugh forgetting she asked.

        "I kind of just ran into the studio then got nosey..." I couldn't tell her that I was running from the police because I got caught up at the trap.

        "I like your shoes." She says getting up from the ground and walking over to her dance bag. I realized how short she was, probably like 5'0 which is nothing compared to my tall 6'3.

        "Thanks you so short. Why were you crying though?" She too pretty to cry and whoever calling me can wait.

        "I'm just half tall fool. Just my jerk ass boyfriend hurt me bad." She explains looking down.

        "You want me to beat that nigga ass?" I say dead serious.

        "Nah I have big brothers for that and a crazy twin sister." I laugh I'd hate to have to meet them.

        "I can't believe I was crying. Well it was nice meeting you Trey I have to go now though." She smiles and attempts to walk out but I block the way and smile down at her while she blushes. "Excuse me boy." I laugh at her.

        "I can't get that number?" She laughs at me.

        "If we ever see each other again you'll get it then." She slip past me with a smile leaving me speechless but I gather myself. I walk down a flight of stairs and I step out into the cold March Detroit weather. I put on my black hood looking around the corner no cops good. I start walking towards my car where I always park it when I go to work at the trap, which is about 15 minutes from Downtown. I get to my all black with red rims S-Class Sedan. I unlock it and ride to my luxury apartment not too far from here. While driving there I see my little sister calling me..

        "Hello Ashley." I say a little annoyed knowing she wants me to pick her something up on my way home.

        "Treyyy can you please buy me some mint Oreos on your way home? Pleaseee?" Her annoying ass whines into my damn ear.

        "Yeah I got you, bye." Then I hang up the phone and make a right into this grocery store parking next to this nice ass white Audi RS 5. I step into the grocery store and walk to the snack aisle and guess who I see!

        "It must be fate." I whisper into Sky's ear making her jump and making me laugh.

        "Boy you not funny I almost shot you I'm strapped fool," I look at shawty with the straightest face, "I'm serious my brothers taught me well." She shows me her gun imprint in her jeans and I throw my hands up okay thugging.

        "Me too." I say slowly grabbing her hand putting it on my dick she gasps.

        "Boy you nasty! Why you in here?" She asks me like it's not a public place, and that this isn't the nearest grocery store to were we both just were.