TWM #188

That Wattpad Moment #188 - Credits: @resressrs

When the main character(s) are a Mary Sue or a Gary Sue. For example, they can beat Slender Man with bare hands, they have a million powers/skills, etc.

Recently, I was reading a book where this moment was true and the author kept complaining about it in her author notes saying she wrote it years ago, and that her main character has no flaws, and that she doesn't want to take the time fix it blah blah blah. But honestly, every once in a while, it's great to read a book like that.

NOTE: This is important information so keep reading. Anyways, I gave my first ever Wattpad account a makeover. I know what you're all thinking, "What? She has two accounts? Since when?" I haven't been using it at all these past few months and I just let it sit there, but alas, now I have decided that I will use it for reading and socializing, while this account will be mainly for writing and keeping up with my fans. I still have yet to finish transferring over my 500 book library and reading lists, but I'm getting there. If you want to stay up-to-date with my life and what I'm reading, then you can go follow me AshlynTaylour (in exernal link) So yeah, go follow me AshlynTaylour (in external link) so I will want to give you another big fat hug!