TWM #183

That Wattpad Moment #183 - Credits: @dontbeapansycake90_

When there's so many updates at one time and you get so overwhelmed because you don't know what to read first.

I love it SO much when this happens because then I just go on a Wattpad reading spree and read for hours until I'm all caught up!! But it is a struggle deciding which update to read first.

NOTE: I reached 500 followers finally!!! This is a HUGE accomplishment for me and I just want to thank all of you for reading my books and supporting me! Honestly, I feel as if my followers are the main symbol of my success on Wattpad. Yes, reads are important, and I love you guys for getting me to 490,029 reads in a few months, but I'd rather have followers than reads. To me, they're the truest sign that a writer has fans. ALSO, I am so so close to 1000 followers on my instagram account: @thatwattpadmoment!! Only 55 more to go. So please, go follow that account if you have an instagram! Thank you so much again for supporting me, and just so you know, I WILL be posting a short story (yes, i know, an actual story!) in August for the "Young Writers Short Story" competition. I'm so excited for this and I would love it if you support me in this new endeavor as well.

I love you all! <3