Chapter 2: Crew expendable

Day 1- 01:23:40. Somewhere near the Bering Strait. Corporal Naruto "Fox" Uzumaki, 22nd SAS Regiment. 

Over the Pacific Ocean, a helicopter flies through the rainy night. Naruto, Price, Gaz, Soap and their team are on their mission to the cargo ship. 

Price: Bravo team, the intel on this op comes from our informant in Russia...the package is aboard a medium freighter, Estonian registration number 52775. There is a small crew and a security detail on board. 

Gaz: Rules of engagement, sir? 

Price: Crew expendable. 

Naruto smirks as he cocks his gun. He sits by Soap. They both look at Price, who smokes his cigar. The pilot up front speaks.

Hammer Two-Four: Baseplate this is Hammer Two-Four. We have visual on the target. E.T.A. 60 seconds.

Baseplate: Copy Two Four.

Naruto looks outside and he sees the ship just ahead of them. 

Hammer Two-Four: Thirty seconds, going dark. 

Everyone looks at the ship as the chopper flies around it. 

Hammer Two-Four: 10 seconds. Radio check. Go to secure channel. 

Price smokes one more time and tosses his cigar out. Then everyone puts their masks on as they approach the bridge. 

Price: Lock and load.

They fly over the bridge. Then red lights turn on in the chopper. 

Hammer Two-Four: Green light! Go, go, go!

Naruto, Soap and Price grab the rope and they slide down. They land down to the windows of the bridge. They see four men inside.

Price: Weapons free.

They open fire on the bridge. The men inside all scream as they get shot. Luckily, the team has silencers on their guns. 

Naruto: Bridge secure. 

Price: Hold your fire. Gaz, stay in the bird till we secure the deck, over. 

Gaz: Roger that.

Price: Squad on me!

Price kicks open the door and they all go inside. They go down the stairs.

Price: Stairs clear. 

They arrive at the crew quarters. As they come downstairs, they see a drunk man holding a bottle. He's speaking in Foreign Language as he walks funny. 

Price: Last call.

Soap aims at the man, who looks at them. He fires and shoots him in the face. The man falls down on the floor dead. 

Price: Hallway clear! 

Naruto walks into a room. He sees two men sleeping on bunk beds. He smirks and aims at them. He fires at them and takes them down quietly.

Naruto: Sleep tight. 

Price: Crew quarters clear. Move up.

They all walk out of the deck and back outside. 

Hammer Two-Four: Forward deck is clear! Green light on Alpha, go!

Naruto looks up and he sees Gaz and the rest of the team coming out of the chopper. They all run further down the ship. 

Gaz: Ready sir. 

Price: Fan out. Three metre spread. 

As they walk, Gaz spots two guards on the platform ahead.