Chapter 8

A/N

I know. I updated late. I'm so sorry guys. Excuse any spelling or grammar mistakes.

Chapter 8

"I hate myself," I mumble as we enter the motel room.

"Why?" Jayce asks.

"Because I'm a cheater," I groan, "Such a cheater."

Jayce rolls his eyes. "You should have broken up with him a long time ago."

"But I don't want to break up with him," I moan, lying down on the couch. "I never want to break up with him."

"Do you love him?"

"No, but-"

"Then there isn't a point complaining over this," He interrupts me, sitting beside my legs.

"You don't understand," I say, sitting up, growing increasingly angry at him, "I can't love anybody."

"You seem to love your dad," He points out.

"That's different," I explain, "I can't love a boy."

Jayce freezes and stares at me. "Don't tell me you play for the other team. Is it Sabrina?"

I roll my eyes. "I'm not gay, if that's what you're implying."

He huffs out a sigh of relief. "That makes much more sense since you're always so affected whenever I touch you."

"I do not get affected!" I deny, hitting his arm, hard.

He doesn't even wince, instead, he smirks. "I know you want me, Caroline. Stop denying it."

"I don't want you," I grit out, anger welling up in me. I stand up and glare at him, "I'm going to sleep."

"What?" He exclaims, "It's so early."

"But I'm too angry at you to do anything right now!"

"There must be something else you do when you're angry, besides sleeping," He tries.

I pause and nod, "I watch a movie."

He laughs, "I've actually never watched a movie before."

My eyes widen considerably, "What? That's impossible!"

"It's actually quite possible."

"Then we're going, now."

"For a movie?" He asks as though I suggested we jump off a cliff. "No."

"Why?" I whine, "I know this really great movie that just came out a few days ago."

"No way," He disagrees.

"Yes way."

He shrugs, "Fine, but on one condition."

I raise an eyebrow at him, suspicious, "What's the condition?"

Jayce stretches both his arms behind his head and crosses one leg over the other. "You must admit that you have feelings for me."

"I'm not doing that. It's lying."

"You won't be lying, Caroline, and you know that," He retorts smartly.

I stomp my foot like a child and turn my back on him, "Fine, then I'm going to sleep."

He laughs behind me, "Alright, you win. Lets go."

I turn around and grin, "Really?"

"Yeah," He confirms, "Might as well go and see what all the fuss is about."