The Arrival Pt. 3

Here is another chapter for you lovely people, I feel like I owe you guys way more, so here is another for you guys to read! I know you're probably shocked that I posted twice in one day, i'm trying to do better lol!

Once again check out my friend's single "Movie Star" by Sammy Cokas on itunes and youtube. If you have any friends in mind who'd you think would totally vibe to this feel free to share it! 

Thanks so much guys and happy reading :)!

---courtrenee

—————————————————————————————————————-

Previously on the Arrival Pt.2

My attention was suddenly interrupted as a loud booming voice takes over the room. "FINALLY! WELCOME HOME GODDESS ATHENA", yelled a gray haired man, that was now standing from his throne. Right after his exclamation, deafening cheers erupted from the crowds as the warriors that were stationed in a line, quickly got on their knees with their heads bowed and arms crossed. What....... in...... the hell....... did you just walk into Dawn?

—————————————————————————————————————————-

I still stood frozen at the door as the people continued to cheer for the title that was given to me. I tried scanning for the mysterious man I saw earlier, but I had lost the blue eyed man in the crowd as people started to try to come closer to me past the guards. However their attempt was discouraged as the lined soldiers made sure no one passed their fortress. I don't know what to do at this point, beads of sweat is coating my neck as my hair begins to stick against it and the lack of air from the recent shock wasn't helping either. I still stay dormant as everyone else is chattering and looking at me with curiosity. My insecurities and paranoia start to set in as my eyes come into contact with others. The gray haired man that made the announcement earlier start to make his way down the stairs causing an instant hush to befall the great hall. As he is walking closer to me, I see a younger version of him that's extremely handsome following closely behind. If my assumptions are correct, judging by his clothing, he is definitely a royal and the older man's appearance for sure screams "I am King" . I squinted my eyes together as I take in more details of the two men approaching me, though the son is good-looking I automatically start to compare him with the blue eyed man. The king is finally standing in front of me with a huge smile, for some reason that caused the hairs on my arm to stand at attention. I don't dare to move back a step because I don't want to show any signs of weakness. 

Since I don't fully know my current situation, it's just best to not say anything and observe as best as I can. The king stopped a couple steps away from me, which was too close for comfort and continued smiling at me, "Athena we are so blessed to have you come to us from Mount Olympus, would you please follow me to the throne so that I can introduce you" the king asked. What was this man getting at, I don't think I would have much a choice seeing as he has a whole freakin army on standby. I stare right into his eyes and slowly nod my head as he turns around. The son still staring at me offers his arm for me to take, I calmly look at him as if he's crazy. I don't know him at all and I don't trust anyone here, let alone to hold someone's arm. The young royal made a low chuckle at me, "Don't worry goddess I won't bite". Well he's quite the charmer isn't he, it took all I had in me not to make a smart remark. Giving in I quietly accepted his offered arm, beginning the short but long walk to the staged throne. 

As we proceeded down the line I stared through the crowd on the ground floor. I watched various expressions go through different peoples faces, mainly from the females was a snooty attitude and annoyance on their faces. Although there were mean mugging me, there were some curiosity in their eyes. The men all had typical expressions of lust, the idiots were practically drooling. I did a slight eye roll as I moved my head back ahead of me. I try to quickly climb the stairs but his royal highness is preventing me from speeding up the process. He's lucky that I don't drop kick him in front of everyone. I huff out a breath as we finally get to the top.