Stuck in Ancient Greece

This is my new story

 Picture of DAWN: Keira Knightly 

Enjoy!! :)

__________________________________________________________________________

General Andrew: How is it looking so far Alec ???

Alec: Not good sir we've lost many of our men and their closing in on us from both sides.

General Andrew: DAMN!! This isn't good, what happened to the messenger who was supposed to send reinforcments from his majesty?

Alec: Unfortunately he was ...... brutally murdered, we believe there are traitors in our camp ...... sir. 

General Andrew: Why did u not inform me of this sooner !!!! Tell the remaining men to retreat and to head back to headquarters immediately!!!

Alec: Yes General!

General Andrew: Oh Athena, Goddess of War, please send someone to help us or your beloved people will crumble into nothing. Please, I beg you send us a savior soon, If you do I General of the Athenian legions will scarifice my daughter to marry the one you send to help us claim victory over this war.

* Lighting Flashes as Thunder Clashes *

-------------------------------

Dawn POV

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP!!!

UGH!! shut the hell up you dumb clock!!

CRASH!

Why do I keep having dreams about god knows what, this is all dads fault for reading me those greek mythology books when I was little. Even though I didn't want to get out of my comfortable position I forced myself up by rolling out of the bed. With a loud thud to the cold wood floor, I rushed up to get ready for school. I quickly took a shower and decided to wash my hair while I was at it. I soon brushed my teeth and headed to the closet. I stood there for a good 20 minutes trying to find something to wear. Let me tell ya, its not easy dressing for school,  I'm not one of those girly girls; but I don't like wearing the same thing more than three times in the week. Gathering my belongings I headed downstairs to find my nose filled with the sweet scent of food. Turning the corner into the kitchen I spotted my dad at the stove frying some bacon , scanning the table I gladly saw it filled with my favorites: hashbrowns, scrambled eggs, buttered toast, turkey suasage, grits, and pancakes. With orange and apple juice of course. 

"Wow dad what's the special occasion??"

"Oh hey sunshine, I thought you would wake up a little later. Anyways HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!"

"Huh??! Today isn't my birthday it was last week."

"Oh.... oh yea, thats right you had that crazy party, im suprised the house is still standing... haha." He nervously moved back to the almost burnt bacon.

"Dad if Glenda is coming over for breakfast all you had to do was tell me."

He turned around instantly. "how did you know she was coming over?" Duh I'm his daughter, I know him like the back of hand. I answered with a smirk on my face, "that my friend you may never know."

My dad is the sweetest person you'll ever meet, but he can be really serious when he wants to be. He has the looks and the money, and the sad thing is every since mom walked out on us, which was when I was 3 years old, he hasn't been the same. Every night he brings in one women after another and I'm getting sick of hearing their crys in the middle of the night! But he finally settled down to one, her name is Glenda. There is one thing I have to say about her, she's the mother of all sluts and a gold digger at that! Shockingly she doesn't have any kids, thank the heavens. I swear if she complains about another thing to him in that chipmunk voice I will personally choke her to death with my bare hands. 

Ding Dong

"Dawn will you get that please its more than likely Glenda, and be nice."

"Ok ok, but I'm not going to promise anything."

I jogged down the halls into the marble foyer and opened the main door to come face to face with the evil witch. She had on a common outfit that just begged 'I'm desperate' All over. She had on a neon pink blouse that stopped halfway above her pierced belly button with a crystal white mini skirt and matching shoes to go with. Overrall she looked to bright. Espically with her neon pink hair, so tacky. Why did he pick her of all people in this universe.

I was nearly knocked over as soon as I opened the door, as  Glenda shuffled through the house with her 12 in heels on like she owned the place. "Where is your father you disgusting parasite", Glenda squeaked as she tryed to file her nails. I know this heifer did not just call me out of my name. Where's my softball bat when you need one? "Well? Answer me you good for nothing piece of....."

"Glenda?"

"Christopher darling I missed you!!" Glenda shuffled towards him like her life depended on it and jumped his arms, giving him a wet sloppy kiss in the process.

By now I was fuming, even though I couldn't stand her at all I didn't want to say anything because my dad was happy, at least he looked happy. "I was just telling your sweet daughter how I was so excited to be invited to eat breakfast with you, I'm a lucky woman" Glenda stated. There goes her chipmunk voice AGAIN.

"Yes you are a lucky women, my lucky woman" he responded my kissing her back with a small peck. Gagg, more like a bitchy woman. And sweet? She was just about to call me something that I have no clue of, and now she's calling me sweet?!! Bitch go to hell with that mess!!! Gosh my father is so oblivious sometimes I swear!!

I couldn't stand to be there any longer so i got my stuff from the kitchen and headed out the door without my breakfast, poo poo.

"Honey, your not going to stay for breakfast?" Glenda asked.

I clenched my teeth together in attempt not to go off on her, being the better person. "No Glenda I'll  be late for school." My dad seeing my face knew I was about to explode any second and quickly took over the conversation. "Sunshine have a good time at school and come home early there's something that I want to tell you when you get home." Hmm I wonder what that could be, ha wouldn't it be funny if he asked her hand in marriage, haha. "Ok see you later dad." I rushed to the front door to head to my car when Glenda spoke up. "Hey what about m......."  SLAM!!! Just as she was about to finish her unimportant sentence, I slammed the door to block her out.

Jumping into my navy blue mini cooper, I slammed on my brakes and headed to WestChester High.

___________________________________________________________________ 

Hope you like it so far, the couple of chapters are going to be a little boring, but dont worry it will be awsome when she ... well I can't spoil the story for you but keep reading on because it will start to get really good. So continue reading. :)

- Court Court  <3