Voices and Whispers

HI!!!!!!! I AM SO SORRY ABOUT NOT POSTING ON FRIDAY SOMETHING IMPORTANT CAME UP BUT I WILL BE POSTING ANOTHER CHAPTER THIS FRIDAY!!!!!!!!!! I SWEAR ON MY LIFE!!! I HOPE THAT YOU ENJOY THIS SEGMENT AND BECOME EVEN MORE INTRESTED IN IT!! THANK YOU FOR THE SUPPORT <3<3<3<3!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HAPPY READING!!

COURT RENEE

READ                                                      COMMENT                                                    VOTE

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Come on Glenda were heading to the house, Dawn lets go home we'll talk about this when we get home. Without a scene. Now move it !!!

I watched as my dad grabbed Glenda and headed for the door. I took slow breaths, trying to appease my anger. Why, what in the world did my dad see in her?!! You would think that his taste would be one of class and kind natured! But no! He had to get the worst and sluttiest one! I just cannot deal! I looked around the resturant and everyone had already gone back into their previous activities. I quickly grabbed my phone and keys off the table and headed for the door. Stepping outside i felt the wind blow my hair everywhere, as if I could care about my apperance at a time like this. As I got closer to my car I felt a presence behind me or as if someone was watching my every move. I felt something lightly touch my shoulders and suddenly whispered in my ear,

Athena... Athena ..Athena..Athena. Goddess of War. The Chosen One. Queen of Greece. Athena. 

I looked all around me but I was the only one in the parking lot. This is totally creepy and fucked up. Me being the smart person that I am I quickly got in the car and drove out of there. I was not about to be one of those dumb bimbo girls who just stay there waiting to get my ass killed. Oh no Dawn does not roll like that. But who the hell is Athena, because I'm surely not Athena. I made a small reminder in my head to research the Goddess of War later. Unfortuantely at the moment I have to save my dear daddy from being practically taken advantage of by this witch. I quickly parked my car in the driveway, not even bothering putting it into the garage. 

As I came through the back door I saw Glenda and my father sitting on the couch staring at me. Glenda had a very pissed off look that could kill.She must be joking she could not fight to save her life! Of all the things she could do the worst would be to scratch me with her fake glued on nails! I just want her to come at me, just one time I would be ready for her ass. Just one strike I could have her wailing on the floor like the little wimp she is. And I would break a couple of her twig bones too! She does not know what I am capable of! I am Athe...Dawn Dawn!! I am talking to you young lady!!

Shaking my head I looked up, "sorry I was completely zoned out what did you say dad?".

He looked at me with a watchful glance, " I was saying what in the world got into you back at the resturant, it was certainly not like you to act that way.". I started to reply to his statement when the unknown specimen began to talk. "Honey this is all just a big misunderstanding, I admit I did say those things to her, but I only said them in anger. I am so sorry Dawn for bursting on you like that, it was not intentional at all." Glenda looked at me with googly eyes, as if that would change anything.

I turned to my dad and he looked at me, waiting for me to speak. Well I guess I know where he stands, with Glenda. But how can he not see through he facade, I played the recording, maybe she did something to him to beileve her. Still, how can a man not trust his own flesh and blood, me!! I guess I'm going to have to try another way to get her out of the picture, but for right now I have to play my cards right.