A/N

Hello, readers!

There has been a lot of changes that has been happening throughout the story process.

First off, I'd like to answer this question:

Will the story get updated?

Yes, it will. The only reason it has not been updated is because of the following things:

1.) The chapters and writing is being updated. The reason for this is because I realized there were a lot more paths a reader can take. And not every path should lead to a gameover or a death.

2.) I have to update the art and the cover. I wanted to make the work more official instead of using art from other websites such as Tumblr. I will be using my DeviantArt to post the pictures and concepts there so it can be inputted on here.

3.) I have a bit of a schedule with real life. I am going to be attending College so this will be new to balance out everything else aside from the story.

Though, I can promise you, that the story will continue. This is a massive project that I haven't completely done before until now. Styling this book like a visual novel takes time. I apologize you guys have to wait.

On another important note, I now have a co-author. She's been helping me throughout the process of the story, and she's been helping to come up with ideas and help with the project to make your viewing experience more satisfactory.

Please don't forget to follow her and thank her for everything.

=============

Hello! I'm Star!

It's been such an honor to be working such a huge project with a good friend of mine and we have been excitedly sharing ideas and new paths to come up with in the book constantly for a good while now

However, we've been stuck with updating the past chapters, but we are but surely making lots of progress on the entire thing! I've really been enjoying helping out with this book, given that I've been a big fan of it for awhile now, I've even talked with some of you before for those who have been posting comments!

We appreciate all the positive feedback and all the immense support we've been receiving from many of you and I'd like to apologize in advance for not being able to update the chapters quite yet, but we're currently sketching out ideas for the future and molding them into the final project-future planning! We just want the best experience you readers will have when reading this Cuphead endless choice fanfic!

I love you all and thank you again for everything!