The Confrontation

WARNING: Cursing and violence

==============

The sounds of the ocean's waves filled the ship as it trekked along the water. The sky displayed a clouded, dark shade as the breeze made a light howling noise from the outside. A soft sigh escaped your lips as you stared at the ceiling, relaxing in the bed. Restlessness clawed at your eyes as you were unable to sleep. During the entire trip, you were passing out and waking up constantly during the day. Though, who could blame you? By the time you got to your destination, you'll be experiencing the ship form of jet lag. Speaking of which, was heading off to a place called The Inkwell Isles.

What was your reasoning for coming to this place? Well, we'll touch on that topic later. After all, many people come to the islands for many priorities. Whether it was to start a new life, get a job, move in with family, the possibilities were pretty endless.

You ceased your active thoughts as you allowed your mind to wander a bit, you could hear the sound of the ship's horn, immediately perking up from the sheets. You peek your head outside the window to see a wooden dock straight ahead of you. Anticipation filled your mind as you managed to pry yourself off your bed. You still felt rather tired and numb from laying around in the room all day. At that moment you started to stretch a bit of your body out, yawning slightly as you felt a few limbs and body parts pop a bit. Afterward, you gathered your things and grabbed your backpack, making your way back to the window. The vessel was now much closer to the shore area. The intercom inside the boat sounded as a voice can be heard on the speaker.

"Attention passenger. We have arrived."

That was your cue to get off the ship. As you exit the door and went down the hallway corridor, you could see the view much closer. For some reason, the place seemed a lot darker... It held a dreary atmosphere from afar.

Once you exited through the entrance and passed the captain, you noticed the scenery of the land... In fact, it looked quite different than what you were told about ... There was a forest terrain up ahead, and there were pieces of twigs, branches, and leaves scattered about the path. It seems like it wasn't taken care of. You can see a bit of a monochromatic coloring to them, yet they still had a tinge of greenery...

You turn to the captain and said...

==============

CHOICES

1) Is this the right place?

2) Can we go back?

3) Thank you.

==============

1)

Something just didn't settle right with this place... You sensed something was wrong with the way this place's aesthetic looked. You decided it was best to ask about it.

"Uh, is this the right place?"

you said with slight apprehension about the area. Something seemed rather odd to you... You couldn't help but feel as if you were sent to the wrong location...

But to that, the captain merely replied with:

"Yup, the one and only. This is the Inkwell Isles! Hope you enjoy your stay. See ya later...!"

==============

2)

Red flags were beaming everywhere. You didn't like it here. You felt like you were in danger. So you decided to ask the captain to take you back.

"I think I change my mind. I want to go back," you said. You didn't want to stay much longer in a place like this. You wanted to just go back home. You didn't care if you had to sit through another trip.