Chapter1 : Run, run,run!

Hey lovelies!

 This is my first book! Yay! Please give it a shot; I really hope you'd love it. And don’t forget to vote and comment. I would really like encouragement from my readers to continue my story. Constructive criticism is welcome. Please do not be rude or arrogant because it hurts and am very vulnerable right now *sigh*

 This chapter is dedicated to @LikkleMonstahhxX for the beautiful banner she made me --------->

AND I have made some changes let me know if it’s any better!

 Enjoy! <3

 ***********************************************************************************

 Confused as hell!!!

 Chapter one: Run, run, run!

"Look! There she is!” someone yelled, I had no idea who. But I didn’t care. I kept speeding ahead without looking behind. I didn’t like this. I was not of the fleeing type but my past friends always called me crazy. I made my way through a bunch of children, some looking confused while others just amused.

 My top was drenched with beads of perspiration and my heels did not support my running at all. I also had this jittery feeling in my tummy and I felt as though I was escaping prison and a bunch of police officers were on my trail. One strike off my must-to-do-in-a-lifetime-at least-once-list. I giggled at the thought because of which, I did falter a few steps. Damn, my heels were killing me! I did this quick hockey-pokey dance to yank them off my feet.

Oh yeah, this is so much better!

    I passed by the locker room. Some burly kid came forward to try and stop me so I quickly switched my heels to the hand holding the diary, clenched my fist, and it landed neatly in the boy’s face.

Yep, I am Nichole Dazzler, and I’m no weakling!

He was shocked like the other students, which gave me enough time to escape.

I turned left towards the stairs, skipping two-three steps as I ran.

 “The stairs,” I heard someone cry.

 But then, I heard not one but many feet behind me. Darn! I increased my speed, clutching the diary I had in my hand. My right leg and hand were burning by all the HCl (hydrochloric acid) dropped on me but I tried to concentrate on my running. I’m new here and I don’t know the structure of the building well.

Should I turn right from here, or left? I guess there’s the teacher’s lounge on my right and that would be a dead end. Go left maybe?

Alas, my mind was thinking faster than my feet. I lost a step. Thud! I fell face first on the ground and passed out.

 Ugh! I thought and turned over, my foot hitting something hard. “Ouchie,” I yelped and sat up on the bed. Looking around, I found myself in an unknown room.

Jeesh, where am I?

The room had a flowery fragrance and the walls were pink. It was definitely a girl's room. My first thought was ‘Have I been kidnapped?’, but that was plain nonsense because it wouldn’t be possible for someone to kidnap me from school with all the students buzzing around.

The closet was wide open so I glanced inside. The clothes were small compared to mine. I imagined her as a cute little pixie by the size of her clothes.

I crept outside the room and looked around the tall passage. There was some music in the adjacent room and the door was open, so I peeked through it. No one. This room was neat, very neat, so I wondered if anyone was in the room. Probably someone forgot to turn off the music.

 I opened the room further. Then I saw him. I gaped! He laid flat on the bed with arms wide open. His eyes were closed and he was humming with the music. Best of all, he was only in his boxers, shirtless! I could see his muscular body! Hot!

 Am I hyperventilating!?

 He seemed to be unaware of me around him and, crazy as I was, I wanted a good look at him. I knelt on the bed and slipped! Right on top of him!

Note to self : Never try anything like that ever again!

 He woke up with a start. That half of a second touch sent shocks through my body. As I straightened myself up and with closed eyes, I started blabbing in one breath, “I’msososorry. ItwasthatIwasexploringthehouseandIcameacrossthisopenroom.Ididn’tmeantosnoop.”

I expected him to get mad at me and look at me with disgust but instead, I heard him chuckle. “Vally! Your visitor just woke up!” he yelled to someone outside. And then looking at me, he said, “You better get back to your room,” then he winked.

 Blushing with embarrassment, I made my way back to my room, avoiding any kind of eye contact. I considered myself really stupid for the act I just pulled off. *Sigh*

 Within 20 seconds, I saw a brunette enter  the room.

Great work, Sherlock! She’s exactly how you imagined her to be.

She wore a lacy red top with some black leggings. She was shorter than me and was definitely cute.  She stood before me with her hands on her hips.

 “So, you’re the diary thief,” she smirked.

 “Hey! But you spilled HCl all over me. It was payback time,” I mimicked an evil master with that evil grin, tehehehe laugh, and rubbing my palms together.

 I had been paired up with this girl for the chemistry experiment and she spilled diluted (Thank heavens) HCl all over me. Therefore, as payback, I tried to steal her diary! Fair enough, right?

  "But why my diary?" she inquired.

 "Why, aren't diaries supposed to come with juicy secrets?"

  “You are such a tease,” she said, smacking my arm.

  “And so I am told,” I retorted. “Umm what am I doing here?” I asked.

“You knocked yourself out with your fall, so my friends and I brought you to the school nurse. She plastered your wound and cleaned as much HCl as she could. You still hadn’t gained consciousness, nobody around knew where you stayed and I couldn’t call you’re your parents because of the silly screen lock on your phone, so I got you to my house instead. Welcome to my little nest!” she said and waved her hands in the air as if showing off her house.

I smiled at her enthusiasm. “Thank you”

“I am sorry for spilling that acid over you, I should have taken more care,” she said looking at

the floor.

“Me too. I apologize for running off with your diary, and look what karma gave me because of that,” I said pointing at the plaster on my forehead. She chuckled cautiously.

 “Today was your first day of school, right?”

 “Yeah.”

“Well, if you could resort to stealing on the first day itself, I wonder what else you must be capable of doing,” she grinned.

 I shrugged in response, but I could think of a number of things I had done. Slashing a friend’s dress to half its size for lying to me, dying my brother’s hair pink for yelling at me for no reason, puncturing cycles, spiking drinks, once I even hid the clothes and shoes of a girl at a pool party because she humiliated me in public. But this female here didn’t need to know all that.

Instead, I stretched my hand and said, “Hi! I’m Nichole but everyone who knows me calls me Crazy Nik.” 

Taking my hand, she said, “I am Vallery, call me Vally.” Then as she walked towards the door, she turned around, grinned and said, “I get a feeling that you and I are gonna be the best of friends.” 

*********************************************************************************************

 How is it? Do you like it? Let me know!

Ciao! <3