Chapter 2: Emotions Unleashed

Maxina, happily skipped on the path wearing her red hood as she went to Cyrene's house since she knew her best friend was alone and needed company. As she knocked on the door she cheerfully said "Cyrene!" Until she heard no answer, cautiously, she slowly opened the door and saw her friend in a pool of blood and nearby she saw a pair of red eyes. She felt fury inside her heart and found a nearby ax on the wall, remembering her father's routines, she striked the wolf who loudly howled, until she killed it. When she saw Cyrene breathing her last breaths, Maxina ran to her, "my friend, the time has come, never forget me." Maxina felt the verge of tears and knelt beside her friend, until villagers barged in and saw the dead wolf. "I will never forget you" Maxina wept. And they prepared a proper and beautiful burial for her.

William felt ashamed, so he went to his father to confess "my dearest father, I am heartily sorry to say this, but I want to be free." His father was shocked and turned angry "from now on I will never call you my son, leave, and never come back, I don't care if you die." He said angrily, so William stood up and left the room, he changed into his wolf form, and ran away.