comming home and big news but is everyone pleased ?

Louis came and stayed at mine with the rest of the boys they did a private concert for me and they sang what makes you beautiful when it came to Harry’s solo I was amazed he didn’t sing it Louis did to me I was so happy them they sang moments, more than this, one thing, gotta be you, everything about you, stole my heart and then Louis sang a song he wrote for me I was so happy I stood up even with the pain and hugged him tight and kissed him I whispered in his ear “iam ready” he looked at me confused I grabbed my crutch and dragged him upstairs. “that was amazing Louis” “yes it was I love you Katie so much and I know your still young but I really can’t wait” I didn’t understand what he meant at all he got down on one knee “Katie will you please marry me?” I was ecstatic and started to cry “oh Katie iam sorry don’t you want to oh I feel so stupid” “no Louis I love you so much YES I will marry you” he put a ring on my finger I couldn’t believe this was happening me and Louis getting married.

A couple of weeks later I was so happy me and Louis planned the announcement for the wedding. We gathered my family and Louis’s family and the other boys in my house and when they were all sat down me and Louis stood at the front “everyone me and Katie have great news and I know there’s quite a lot of age difference between us but we really love each other and want to be together and we tend to do that we are getting married” everyone cheered and clapped “is that it then can we eat now” niall shouted “yes” “wait everyone no you can’t eat yet I have some new Louis I missed my period” “what you mean” he said with a grate big smile on his face “yes IAM PREGNANT……”

Everyone stared at me in shock except Louis who had a smile that stretched from ear to ear. I look at the other boys they all had smiles on their faces except niall was rubbing his stomach mouthing “hurry up niall wants food” and harry was looking sad.

“Katie this isn’t a joke is it” he sounded very concerned “no Louis iam pregnant and yes before you ask it’s your” Louis looked at me shocked “I wasn’t going to ask that of course it’s mine I trust you and I know you would never be unfaithful to me like I wouldn’t to you” “aww Lou have I told you I love you” “yes you have just not enough” “oi you” I smacked him playfully “listen I better go talk to my mum and dad “Katie what on earth you are joking aren’t you you’re not really pregnant?” my dad said I couldn’t tell whether he was angry or sad “sorry dad but yes iam and wait iam not sorry I love him and iam spending the rest of my life with him iam happy iam pregnant and getting married” I could feel myself tearing up as disappointment went across his face “iam sorry love but I don’t like this one bit how could you become such a slut and be so stupid iam so angry with you!” at that point I started crying “dad iam not stupid iam in love I didn’t just meet him and jump straight into bed I got to know him and fell for him it was meant to be” my dad got really angry at this point it was so unfair I hated him right now “I never said that all iam saying Katie Is your throwing a good life away and for a boy” I was so mad “fucking hell dad what good life I hated life in school the only thing that kept me happy where my friends and ever since I met Louis I enjoy life now my life with him and the baby are baby and he aint any boy he’s one in a million” “fine Katie fucking fine but you’re on your own don’t come crying to us when he goes and shags another girl and leaves you on your own” I snapped and slapped him across the face tears pouring down my face “LOUIS ISNT LIKE THAT I HATE YOU” everyone in the other room heard me shout they all looked at me and Louis ran over to me “baby what happened” he looked so worried “oh Louis it’s horrible my dad was being horrible he said you would leave me with this kid and iam on my own” “WHAT I would never leave you I fucking love you” he held me close everyone left because of all the fuss at that moment my dad came out and saw me and him and how much Louis and I cared for each other and loved each other “Katie iam so sorry I was just worried about you I see now I was wrong please say you forgive me” “dad I just don’t know any more for you to think that of me iam not some slut iam in love” “I know that I don’t know what came over me but seeing you together then made me see how good for each other you are iam so sorry Katie and Louis” I thought I have to forgive him don’t I he is my dad “ok dad I forgive you what about you boo bear” “yes sure but you do know Mr Ellis I would never hurt your daughter” then he whispered “unless you want me to” and he winked I laughed it sent excitement through my body when he does that “anyway dad I think its time for you guys to go” “ok bye love bye Louis” my dad said “take care sweetie and you better an all Louis”.

“so what where you saying boo bear” Louis laughed at the name “oi only harry calls me boo bear” “well not anymore either that or lou lou” “boo bear is fine now come here” he wrapped him arms around my waist and kissed my lips so gently I let out a little groan ad he stated to move down to my neck me holding his head and playing with his hair then to my chest his hands moving up my body I could feel him trying to undo my bra “no boo bear not here anyone can get in” so I grabbed his hand and pulled him up stairs we went into the bedroom “now where were we” “babe I remember” he got me by the waist again and started kissing my lips then moving down to my neck I couldn’t help but let out a few little moans I felt his hands go up my top and undid my bra I didn’t stop him he lifted my top over my head and removed my bra so gently I blushed as I was still very self-conscious “wow you are beautiful” then he took his top off and I couldn’t take it anymore I pushed him on to the bed and well you can only imagine what went on it was amazing.