Gotta Be Lou (my louis tomlinson story)

Hi i'm Katie i'm 15 years old 16 in august and I was so excited as next week iam going to the one direction concert I have been waiting to go for ages and I managed to get tickets I can’t wait to see then. Also tomorrow iam going to one of the signing’s but just me and a different friend. I especially can’t wait to see Louis he’s amazing and just perfect in every way possible he can sing he can dance he’s so funny I can’t believe iam going to meet him. It’s all I can think about I just wish tomorrow will hurry up.

the next day

It’s the day of the signing’s iam was excited i got dressed up in my best clothes did my hair and my make- up as best as I could. My mascara was going everywhere cause I’m shaking so much but I got the hang of it the end and I put my shoes on and got my paper with my number written on to give to Louis of course I don’t think he’s going to take interest every fan gives there numbers to him. I just know he won’t take an interest in me why would he iam not pretty there’s nothing special about me but I just want to try.

Oh I better go my dad is calling me “if you want to go to this signing you better get a move on” so with that I thought of course I want to go so with that I grabbed my things and went. On the way all I could think about was Louis and how I was going to be in the same room as him. When we got there my dad dropped me off in Liverpool where I was meeting my friends when my dad went I got a text I thought it was my dad saying I left something in the car I checked it but it was of my friend who was supposed to be coming with me saying:

Hi babes soz can’t make it 2 1D no 1 will bring me really gutted like I sed soz I didn’t know be4 maybe some other time luv ya babe xxxxxx

I didn’t know what to do so I just went to the place where the signing was. when I got there so i just I queued at the back of thousands thinking iam not going to get a chance I came here for nothing and without my friends the time went by so slowly.

A few what seemed like hours later I was nearly there they were in my sights I got there and as I was getting my camera out of my bag I accidentally hit someone and they must of thought I hit them purposely because they pushed me and I lost my balance knocking the rails down everyone stared at me including one direction and Louis. I just stud up and was so embarrassed ran straight back stage and hid on the floor crying.

I was sat there for a little while crying head in my hands when I suddenly felt someone’s hand touch my leg then a voice whispered

“hey are you ok I saw what happened” I just kept crying.

then they said “hey please stop crying I hate it when fans cry”

at that I just said “its ok iam fine……… oh wait you called me a fan”

I started to look up and there was a boy kneeling next to me holding my hand now he was wearing bright red jeans with braces and a white and blue stripe top he had quite tanned skin the most amazing green eyes and lovely brown hair with a fringe that was swept just above his eve when I saw him I just smiled it was Louis from one direction.

“Hey there’s that smile” he smiled and we caught eye contact we stayed there staring at each other for a while he got a tissue and gently wiped my eyes.

After that he stood up and as such a gentleman held my hand and helped me up.

“What Happened?” he sounded so caring it made my heart melt

“I really don’t know I went to get something out my bag and … wait my bag” I remembered I left it when I fell then Louis calmed me down “its ok here” bringing my bag out from behind his back. “oh thank you Louis” I hugged him he hugged me back tightly I felt like I was in heaven my body against his felt amazing. “wait Louis what about the signing your fans want to see you”