the accident

“OMG ITS LOUIS TOMINSON FROM ONE DIRECTION AWWWW” it was fans again. The scream pierced my ears, and only one thing ran through my mind. Run.

I grabbed Louis’s hand and immediately started running through the hills behind the park. Every time I thought we were finally away from the screaming girl, it seemed as if there were more and more joining in. At one point I turned around and there were probably 50 to 60 girls running after us.

"We've got to get back to the hotel Louis yelled.

"They know which hotel you’re in! We have to go somewhere they wouldn't expect us to be." We just continued running, when an idea popped into my head. "We have to go to mine! No ones in”

"What's the quickest way to get there?"

"There's an alleyway just over these hills. If we run fast enough, we can get there without the fans seeing us." I have never run faster in my entire life. I felt like I was flying, like I was in a dream and no one could stop me and I would never get tired.

Next thing I knew the alleyway was in front of us. There was a man in front of the alley enjoying a cigarette. Louis stopped, pulled some money out of his pocket, and said, "This is yours if you tell all the screaming girls that we went that way." He pointed the opposite direction.

The man's face lit up and said, "Deal." We continued down the alleyway and heard the screaming approaching close behind. Then we heard the man yell, "Hey! I saw them go that way!" He pointed across the street and all the girls ran the way he pointed.

"Yes we are free!" I told Louis. We continued to run down the alley. Just when I thought we were free from screaming girls, I turned around and saw a girl pointing down the alley. "Run! They saw us!" I started sprinting and yelled for Louis to follow.

I ran into the street and heard, "KATIE! WATCH OUT!"

*********************************************************************

in the hospital

I slowly opened my eyes and all I could see was white. I tried to sit up to look around, but as I tried I felt a very painful pain in my side. What happened? Where am I? Where's Louis? Questions flooded through my mind, and my head began throbbing. I stared at the ceiling because that's all I felt I could do. My eyes began to focus and I noticed beeping machines and bags filled with different coloured liquids next to me. I started talking to myself, "What happened? What's the last thing that happened? Okay think Katie. I was running down the alley, and nothing. I can't remember anything after that."