Chapter 3: Seto and 'Creeper'

*setos pov*

Well I guess I can go to YTH I just have a little over 1 million subs...but team crafted is going to be there...thats the downside...but me and Ty are kinda friends...i can make new friends I guess...maybe I can be friends with them again? Hopefully.

so I called the school.

"Hello Youtube high?"

"yes this is YTH"

"Am I still able to join this school?"

"Sure we have a few dorms...may I ask who are you and how many subscribers do you have?"

"My youtube name is setosorcerer and I have a little over 1 million subs."

"Okay! your dorm will be on the second floor! you can pick up your keys tomorrow but you start classes in 3 days to get settled in mr. sorcerer (idk his last name...i think his first name is harvey idk...)"

"Ok thanks miss!"

"ok see you tomorrow!" well I should get packed!

*dawn pov* (3 days later)

"hello students this is Mr. Youtube (i made it up :/) your principal we have a new student his name is Harvey or his youtube name is setosorserer say hello to the school" said over the intercom.

"Hello my fellow youtubers you can call me seto not harvey...im 17 im guessing people are around my age Cause its a high school/college..."

"Well seto welcome to YouTube High and thank you for choosing this school and I hope you have a fun and great time here!" with that Mr. youtube ended the intercom.

A few minutes later a guy walks in.I'm guessing he is Seto. He looks around then spots TC...he gulps...he looks scared...

"hey Seto right? you can come sit with me and my group!" I waved over to him, he smiled and walked over.

"...ok thanks...I kinda have people in here that...erm kicked me out and kinda dont like me..." he sat down next to me.

"Seto since we are editing today and not recording you can have the period off" Sivil said and someone snickered.

"You got a problem?" I got up and walked over to TC.

"No 'little-miss-princess'." Ian said and laughed.

"You can say anything about my but I am not a princess" I hissed.

"Sure you probably got anything when you were little" Quentin rolled his eyes.

"ha you think that you are so wrong. Ihad to pay for what I wanted, I got bullied. I had to get a job when I was 12."

"Fine our problem is seto... he didn't come to sit next to us!" Mitch said and crossed his arms.

"I think he didn't sit next to you 'Cause you kicked him out of Team Crafted" I said in a bitchy tone and looked at Mitch.

"ugh what ever just get him over here" Adam demanded.

"you get him yourself" I said and walked away.

"What did they say?" Ashley asked.

"They asked for Seto." i said while starting to edit.

"W-what? Why did they ask for me?" he said.

TC came over with a smile of each of their faces.

"Hey seto we are erm...sorry about kicking you out of the group" Adam said and scratched his head.

"It's ok I guess... I didn't have enough subs..." He said and looked down.

"Do you wanna be friends again?" Ian asked