Who Do You Think You Are?

"Stop! STOP!"

We both froze, not daring to take our eyes off each other.

"What in Goddess' name is going on out here?" A deep, strangely and annoyingly familiar voice demanded sharply as I heard rustling in the bushes.

Lo and behold... Sigh... Yep, it was my good ol' pal Ricky boy. Freaking wonderful.

"This bitch is trespassing on pack land!"

Ex-squeeze-me? Bitch?! Aw hell no!

Shifting back into human form -not bothering with the fact that I was stark naked, this freak was to! Lets just have a damn party!

Kidding...

"Who are you calling a bitch, you ass-faced twat?" I shouted angrily, clenching my hands into tight fists. "I live here, you asshole!" I snarled, and if I wasn't so mad I would have laughed at his shit-faced expression.

"What?"

"Yeah, dumbass. My mom is this guy's mate, apparently." I growled, crossing my arms over my chest... Which I just now remembered was just flyin' about in all my naked glory.

A hot blush crept up my neck and enveloped my cheeks, and apparently this guy got the message, because he turned around so fast he nearly fell. That left me with ol' Rick.

Looking over, I saw that, speak of the devil, Rick was holding out my clothes to me, looking away with a rather awkward expression on his face.

"Get dressed behind the bushes," he told me, to which I grunted but slipped behind the thicket. "David, put some pants on." I heard him sigh, and I would have giggled if not what had just happened.

-------- After Clothing Herself --------

Sitting criss-cross on the ground, I watched the boy deemed David cautiously, and he apparently was either scared or super awkward, because he was having nothing of my attempted eye contact.

And of course, Rick was standing off to the side like some freaking therapist or something.

"David, what on earth possessed you to attack Nicole?" He asked, slowly and gently, like he was talking to a child.

"I told you, damn it!" He growled, sitting criss cross just across from me. "I thought she was a rogue and so I attacked her!" He explained for the third time.

"But wouldn't it have made sense to simply ask her what her business was?" Rick prompted, earning a groan from both Mr. Douche and myself.

"Look, Rick, Douche- oh sorry, David, mistook me for some freeloader. He attacked. I'm fine, he's fine, no one got hurt. Problem solved, okay? Can I go home and watch BBC now?" I snapped, running a hand through my mousy brown hair.

"Fine. Please just, don't cause anymore trouble, okay?" He sounded tired, like he was busy stopping fights all the time or something.

But what got me was how he was blaming ME for what happened! I was just taking a freaking walk when Mr. Steroid-Cruncher attacked me!

Gritting my teeth, I just stood up and shook my head, murmuring 'wanker' under my breath as I stalked past David. You like? I've been picking up some British vocab from some JohnLock fanfictions I've read. I like it.

I'm sure they both heard me, by the looks I got. 'David' just looked confused, and Rick almost seemed exasperated. As if he had to deal with my crap all day.

Bitch, you've known me for like two days!

"I'll do whatever I want, thank you." I hissed over my shoulder, shoving past Rick on my way towards the town. In the split second I looked at him, I swore I saw rage mixed in with the hurt and sadness there. Which I blew off, obviously. He had no control over me and no reason to be mad at me- wasn't like he was Alpha. He was just a normal Warrior.

Just as I entered the civilized ground again, I could vaguely hear who I recognized as David and Rick speaking about something quite animatedly. But whatever, not my problem.

Rolling my shoulders as I headed back home, I felt something... Off.

"Ah, shit. That jerk made me pull a muscle!" I growled to myself, reaching over and rubbing my left shoulder. He hadn't even done anything! Just tackled me onto the ground! It was some crap that I got hurt.

'You should have been more on guard, not chasing butterflies!' I snapped at Alana, to which she replied with a dissatisfied growl. Apparently she didn't like being hurt by Mr. Steroid-Cruncher either. Go figure.

As I was mumbling and growling to myself, I apparently didn't see the phone pole that was erected very inconveniently in my path- and I cracked my forehead right off the wood and dropped right back on my butt.

"What the fuck?!" I yelled, hand instantly going to the bridge of my nose- which was now bruised and bleeding.

Slowly climbing to my feet- and muttering the ever graceful 'shit, shit, what the hell?'- I leaned back against the cursed telephone pole and closed my eyes. My day was just fan-freaking-tastic so far, wasn't it?! Met an unwanted mate, got attacked, and now this.

"Just WONDERFUL." I snarled under my breath, which by the way, did not feel very good with a bloody nose- I was currently attempting to stop the bleeding with the cloth of my-might I add *very nice*- shirt.

The thin trickle of blood coming from my nose was not at all helped when I nearly jumped ten feet in the air shrieking like a little girl when I heard a very deep, very familiar voice sounded behind her.

"Need some help?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Vote. Comment. Share. Whatever<3

So sorry about no updates guys! I've had a lot of personal problems lately, and I've been downright lazy.

I can't believe this. Almost 500 reads!!!!! I'm so excited I want to squeal- but I can't my mom is asleep upstairs.