Ch.1

"Hey what you doing down there?"
"Leave me alone."
"That no way to treat a friend."
"Friend?"
"Now hurry up and get up here or I'll leave you."
"Wait come back."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Skylar's p.o.v

"Come back." I whisper as I block the sunlight.

I look at my phone to see what time it is.

5:36

Crap it's late. I got up and left the school roof. When I got to my car my phone started to ring.

"Hello."

"Can you make me dinner I'm about to die." A creepy male voice answer.

What the potato. I look at the caller ID and see Jayden name.

"Jayden is that you?"

"Yeah I got sick and I have no one to take care of meeeeeeeee."

"Where are your parent?"

"They're on a business trip with your parent. The maid have the week off too."

"Oh yeah well I be come so leave the door open."

I hung up and turn on my car. By the time I got there Jayden was in the bathroom throwing up.

"Hey Jayden I'm going to start cooking."

"Ok."

It took 30 min for me to finish this soup.

"Hey dinner finish." I said as I put the bowl down on the table.
Jayden came to the table looking dead.

"Thanks." He put the spoon in his soup.
He was about to eat it when he ask me some thing.

"Did you put potatoes in the soup?" He ask.

"Yeah, why?" I question.

"Sky you know I hate potatoes."

I look at him and there was a five sec pause. Then I just came up to him.

"Well then you don't need to eat." I took his soup and put it on the counter.

"Nooooooo I want to eat just take out the potatoes." He whined.
He started to whine more and more. I got tired of it and took out all the potatoes.

"Thanks again." He said.

"Im going on a walk i'll be back."I said as I walk out the door.

I made it to the the end of the street and wait for the light turn red. I saw two guys messing with each other and one of them started pushing. They started to fight when this boy about my age was walking up. Before I knew it he got push into the street and a car was come by. It like I seen this before.
My body started to move on it own and pull the guy to the side before getting hit.

"Hey are you all right?" I ask the guy.

"Yeah, thanks." He said as he look at me. His voice sound sexy.

He had dark and light brown hair with lovely grey eyes. And he was few inch taller than me. He was very se- Skylar focus don't get into it.

"Sorry, about that I wasn't paying attention." He apologized.

"It ok r-really. I'm h-happy that you didn't got hurt." I smile and stand there sounding like an idiot.

"Well thank you again. I got to go before my mom worries." He said as he walk away.

As I got inside the house Jayden ran up to me. Then he back away.

"You took forever."

"Really?"

"Yup."

"What time is it."

"8:47"
That late.

"You should be resting."

"But I feel better."

"I going home then if you feel all better now." I said as I grab my keys.

"Wait don't leave!" Jayden shouted.

"Love you. See you at school when you get better."

I got into my car and went home. It was about 9:08 when I got home.
"Open gate." The gate of my house open.
I got in and park my car in the garage. Then just when straight upstairs and fell asleep.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sorry if the beginning suck or it's boring. Also if there some or a lot grammar that not correct.
To let you know I will put information for each character if they are new or different things about them in each ch.
Character-

Skylar Diven- 17 year old, have black hair, eyes green.Silent and nice when first meeting.
~~
Jayden Spring- 17 year old, have blue hair, brown eyes. Loud but friendly, can be annoying but still be love by other.
~~~~~~~~~~~~
The other chapters will come out soon I just have to edit and correct some things so keep reading they're coming out!!
See you soon~!!!(≧∇≦)