Chapter 11

"So... what the fuck were y'all  thinking!"

"We didn't think this would happen we were just so caught up in the moment and we forgot." I said.

"Elena I don't care. The point is u did it and you got yourself pregnant." My mom says.

"I am allowed to have sex you know..." I said.

"NO YOU ARE NOT!" My dad shouted which made me flinch

"You are not... You're still young Elena..." He continued.

"What happened to my little girl who wanted to be a doctor..." My dad said.

"I still do... Is just I will have a baby... Mom, Dad me and Damon can do this..." I said.

"No you can't... You're 17 Elena... You still haven't graduated..."

"I can still graduate... Graduation is in 3 months..." I said.

"Me and Elena can do this Mr and Mrs Gilbert. I really really love your daughter. She is the most wonderful person in the world. I will do everything it takes to provide for her and the baby. I will guard them with my life. Protect them. Love them wife my whole heart." Damon said.

Damn... I love this man.

I looked at my parents. Their eyes which at first held anger but now were calm.

It was silent for awhile until my dad broke it.

"Madison... I believe they can do it."

My mom looks at him and nods then walks out of the dinning room and walks up the stairs.

My dad sighs then says," we believe you can do it. We trust you guys. Your mom might have a hard time getting through this but I know she is happy for you Elena. We love you. And I also trust that Damon would not hurt you or my grandchild."

He kisses my forehead and shakes Damon's hand and walks upstairs to meet my mom.

I turn to look at Damon. I smile and jump on him.

"I love you"

"I love you too" he says.

I kiss him and he kisses me back.

God I love him so fucking much. I would never let him go even if my life depended on it. I know he will take care of me and our child. I trust him with my life.

We were interrupted by someone clearing their throat. We stopped and watch Damon's dad Giuseppe by the door.

Damon put me down and walked to his dad.

His father hand went up in a way like he was about to slap him but ended up to his hand going back down for Damon to  shake his hand.

Damon smiles and hug his dad. His father laughed.

"Congrats son. I'm happy for you and Elena. I'm going to be a grandpa."

His dad walks up to me and gives me a big hug. I laughed.

His happy. Thank God.

"Your mom would have been proud of you." He tells Damon.

Damon smiles then says," thanks dad."

Everything is working out great.

No more trouble.

We are happy.

Two months later

"DAMON!" I shouted.

"Yes. I'm coming." I heard him shout from downstairs.

"Elena you need to calm down," my mom says.

"Calm down! It freaking hurts!"

"Damon!" I shouted again.

"I'm here. I have everything you need."

I look at the tray. Where is the chocolate?!

"Where is the chocolate?!"

They flinch.

"Elena you said your back hurts and you have a headache so I got you the stuff for it. Chocolate would not help." Damon says annoyingly.

"You're getting annoyed!? I'm the one who has a baby doing back flips in my stomach every night! I'm the one who has to carry it! I'm the one who is getting fat!I'm also the one who has to push it out so I want chocolate to make me happy!!!!!" I cried.

"No no no... Baby don't cry. I know you're the one who does all this things and I am so grateful for it. I'm sorry if I sounded annoyed. Please stop crying. I don't like to see you cry." Damon says whiles cuddling me.

"I'm... fat ...aren't... I." Is say through sobs.

"No. You're not. you're the most beautiful girl ever."

I stopped. I looked at him and smile. I wrapped my arms around him and kissed him.

"I love you. You always have the nicest things to say."

"Mom could we have some privacy."

"Sure..." She says and closes my door.

He kissed me all over my face making me giggle.

He makes me so happy.

Another reason why I love him so much.

"Why don't I make things up to you..." I said smirking.

"How??"

I kissed his neck.

"Oh... Ok" he says whiles I kissed his chest.

"I'm going to enjoy this" he says.

Authors note: hope you enjoyed this chapter. Sorry for not posting for awhile. I was having major writers block. But now I think I might post every Sunday. Thank you for reading my book. Don't forget to vote and comment your opinions.