Chapter 7

Damon's POV

I'm sitting on the couch in the living room sipping some wine when I hear a knock on the door. I put the glass down and went to the to open it.

I saw it was Elena.

"Hey, beautiful," I say with a smirk on my face.

"Hey, Damon, can I come in?" She asks.

"Of course come in," I say while giving her space to pass." She enters and went straight to the living room. I close the door and follow her." What's wrong?" I say while caressing her cheek with my thumb.

"I'm scared Damon. I don't know how my parent are going to act or how my friends are going to act." She says with a few tears streaming down her face.

I pull her in for her hug and told her its going to be okay.

When she was better I lay down on the couch and she rested her head on my chest. She falls asleep in my arm after a few minutes.

I give her a kiss on her forehead and fall asleep too.

Elena's POV

I fell asleep in Damon's arms.

I was so stress about how my friends and family are going to react to my pregnancy. Damon comforted me. I love him so much. His always there for me. I could always count on him.

I woke up to my phone ringing. It was my mom.

Uhhhhh...

I slowly get up from the couch trying to not wake up Damon, But he woke up.

"Where you going", he says

" I'm just going to answer my phone. Its my mom." I say and he nodded.

I answer my phone.

"Hey mom"

"Where are you Elena. I got home and you weren't there." She asks a little worried.

"Mom I'm fine. I'm at Damon's house."

"Okay but hurry back home its getting late and you have school tomorrow."

I told her okay and hanged up.

I watched Damon who was asleep.

I gave him a kiss on the lips and when I pulled away he pulled me on top of him and kissed me more passionately. I giggled when I pull away. She watched in his beautiful blue eyes and said," I thought you were asleep."

"No. I was awake all the time," he says while getting up so I was straddling his waist.

"Please don't go," he says while pouting ,"Stefan's at Caroline's and my dad's not here. We hardly see each other."He was right. With all the pregnancy stuff me and Damon hardly see each other. I missed him. I missed cuddling with him on the couch. I missed his touch. I missed everything about him." I know," I say while pouting." Maybe we could have a day with just us hanging out with no distractions." I say while caressing his cheek with my thumb.

He nods and says, " that will be great."

"Okay how about Friday my dad's going to a business trip in New York and my mom's visiting my aunt Jenna. So you could come over." I said giving him a wink.

He smiles and kisses me. He continues and then starts moving towards my neck and kept kissing that spot on my neck. I pull away from him and got up."I have to go," i say and he pouts."I'll see you on Friday." I say and kiss him on the cheek and then on the lips. I pull away and told him goodbye and left.

*the next day*

I flutter my eyes open as the morning sun hit my eyes. I got up and went down stairs. I see my brother in the living room and my mom in the kitchen." Morning mom, morning jer."
They said good morning and I sat next to Jeremy on the couch who was playing FIFA on his Xbox. He watched me and noticed something." Hey what's that on your neck," pointing right at the spot. I hurried to the bathroom in my room and saw a love bite on my neck. "Really, fuck, uhhhhhh, Damon I'm going to kill you." I grab my make up bag to cover up the love bite so my mom won't see it. I got ready for school and went downstairs. I ate my breakfast. I was very hungry. Probably because I'm pregnant. I brushed my teeth, I told my mom goodbye and went to my car and drove off to school.